Thread: hair loss

rochieuk is offline New Member

Unhappy I need a moderator to help

I was in the middle of a very light Decca/sust cycle that most of you guys wouldn't bother with, but now I'm suffering major hair loss and I crapping it. As soon as I noticed it I stopped taking any jabs but that was 2 weeks ago and it's still falling out. Is there anything i can take to sort myself out or can I go to a doctor to get my levels checked?????

Help would be very welcome at this stressfull time!

Mind you I feel like a dog on heat though so it's not all bad.
    Last edited by rochieuk; 06-14-2003 at 01:43 PM.

please

joe_capone is offline Member
    get some propecia. i think its the sust thats making your hair fall out due to its conversion to dht. never heard of deca hairloss.

thanks for your advice!

I just need to find out what propecia is!
    Will clomid help?

no colmid wont help but you do need colmid since you stoped your cycle to help your tests recover. always have colmid. popecia is finasteride. it slows down testosterone conversion to dht.

thanks Joe, how the hell can I get hold of them? can I get them over the counter?

https://www.net-dr.com/order/propecia.htm the only legal way to get it without prescription.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    One note: I have seen lots of messages on this board that Deca and Propecia/Proscar do not mix well and can increase hair loss. Deca is so far the only one I have heard very negative things in the way it interacts with a dht inhibitor. Do some searching around here. Joe is most likely right that the extra test is converting to more dht and accelerating hairloss and proscar/propecia would help that but I am afraid deca might just be the wrong thing to take if you want to use propecia. Also if you go to that site, buy proscar instead of propecia, proscar is 5mg, propecia is 1mg, just split the proscar into 4 pieces and you will save a lot of money. I am getting ready for a first cycle and will be avoiding deca for the reasons I mentioned and will be using EQ in its place. From what I have learned EQ does not convert to DHT. Hope that helped.

tony_canuck is offline Junior Member
    scott, i heard the same things about deca ....in fact there is a good post, somewhere...let me try and find it...either way, I also will not use deca because I use propecia all year round.

Thread Information