week 1-4 annie 25 ed
    week 5-9 annie 50 ed
    teste week 1-2 250 mon/Thurs
    teste week 3-10 500 mon/Thurs
    teste week 11-12 250 mon/Thurs
    week 13-14 none
    week 15-19 pct 40/40/20/20

chris_columbia is offline Associate Member
    Stats are age - 25, bf% 16-18%, height 6'1, weight 187 (on a bulk until cycle) I dont agree with a couple things about this cycle my source/friend has layed out, that's why I came here to seek advice from you all who I'm sure knows alot as well, I've already bought 2 packs of var 25 pills each pack 50mg a pill and 2 vials of test e 250mg/1ml so I'm not throwing it away, I just need advice on the cycle and how to make it better

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chris_columbia View Post
    Stats are age - 25, bf% 16-18%, height 6'1, weight 187 (on a bulk until cycle) I dont agree with a couple things about this cycle my source/friend has layed out, that's why I came here to seek advice from you all who I'm sure knows alot as well, I've already bought 2 packs of var 25 pills each pack 50mg a pill and 2 vials of test e 250mg/1ml so I'm not throwing it away, I just need advice on the cycle and how to make it better
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...rst-cycle.html

I've read that, I appreciate the help, but I was looking more for help with my specific cycle.

Haydenz is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    no idea why your dosses are so inconsistent, leave it at 500 from start to finish your blood levels are going to be whack and your going to be a emotional spaz. And what jay said read the sticky, if you read it I dont understand why you would post this up.

Because my guy said I have to run test for 12 weeks , I could run at 500 for a straight 10 weeks but he said do it that way so it would be 12, and I read that I'm posting here mainly for advice on the anavar and dosage on that, from people who are experienced with that compound.

Baxter35 is offline Member
    I see what your saying now with the test. You plan to take only 250 on weeks 1/12 because you need to stretch out the 2 vials to last 12 weeks. Most likely, you'll only get 9 shots out of a vial, so you'll need another vial anyway so may as well get it and run the full 500 all 12 weeks. It is well regarded here that a first cycle should be test only, that's why everyone keeps referring back to the first cycle thread and is not offering advice on the anavar . What compounds are you using for pct? You only list doses for what looks like one thing, should use both nolva and clomid. Last, no mention of hcg ?

I don't really have the money for amother vial so I'm gonna have to try and stretch it as best as possible, as far as pct I'm running nolvadex 40/40/20/20 what my source recommend no clomid and about the hcg my source told me that wasn't necessary it would just take a little longer for my test levels to balance out which im okay with, if I'm misinformed please let me now and offer any advice you think I need, which may be alot , I've heard alot about test only for mmy first cycle but I've already bought the anavar because I've been set on annie for awhile so I'm gonna give it a shot.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    So pretty much its like give me advice as long as it is what I have already what I decided I am doing anyway. As was pointed out your gonna run short anyway on your injections so either go with the shorter cycle at 500mg/week throughout or suck it up and get another vial.
    Var at that dose isnt gonna do much for you. You are getting close at your 50mg/day dose at the back end but really 75/day is more like it.
    You need an ai on cycle.
    Your pct should include clomid and nolva.
    Hcg should be incuded and run at 250iu's-2x/week. Stop it 3 days before you start your pct- thats when i would stop the ai as well.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    If you can't affor a vial of test will be able to afford the food needed to supply the necessary nutrition.
    Haydenz and Craze1 like this.

Thanks jimmyinkedup I'm going to run the test at 500mg for 10 weeks and shorten the Annie to 6 weeks, at 50mg ed would that be good for the var? And how should I run that durinG my cycle, in the beginning or near the end?
    Last edited by chris_columbia; 10-24-2014 at 05:25 AM.

Bodacious is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    If you can't affor a vial of test will be able to afford the food needed to supply the necessary nutrition.
    X2 because the AAS is the cheap part when you add up the numbers for the food. I am in week 4 now and thinking damn I am going to have to get a loan out to feed my ass.

Plus like someone else said what about an AI and HCG on cycle??

I understand being tight on money, but running a cycle is too big of a commitment and carries too much risk to not do it right. It may not be easy, but you really should wait til you can afford everything you need to do it right. That includes another vial of test, AI, clomid, and hcg . Don't risk not recovering properly just to save money. Your friend who is giving you advice doesn't seem as well educated as guys on here. If nothing else, "taking longer to recover" means feeling like crap longer and losing more gains while you wait....is that worth it?
    jimmyinkedup likes this.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Baxter35 View Post
    I understand being tight on money, but running a cycle is too big of a commitment and carries too much risk to not do it right. It may not be easy, but you really should wait til you can afford everything you need to do it right. That includes another vial of test, AI, clomid, and hcg. Don't risk not recovering properly just to save money. Your friend who is giving you advice doesn't seem as well educated as guys on here. If nothing else, "taking longer to recover" means feeling like crap longer and losing more gains while you wait....is that worth it?
    I totally agree with this. This is the first one, do it right for sure. Set your precedent and dont cut corners. Do this one 100% on point and learn from it so you can do all the ones that follow properly as well. Determine how you respond, your ai dose based on your test dose etc. Your recovery and gains retention etc. All knowledge you can gain here that will help you for years to come. If it means waiting a couple more months etc - well then so be it. This cycle can be amazing for you or it can really suck. Oh if you eat and train you will grow etc but things like high e2 etc and poor recovery can really negate anything (sometimes literally, ie losing all gains). Cant be stressed enough to do it properly, have everything on hand before you start, and give it 100%. If you do anything other than that you might end up being sorry.
    Craze1 likes this.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I've read that, I appreciate the help, but I was looking more for help with my specific cycle.
    wk1-12 500mg ew
    wk 14-18 PCT of 4 weeks: 35-70mg Clomid ed and 20mg tamox ed
    wk1-14 AI Dex 0.25-0.5mg eod

I have the money for food, and hcg and ai are not really a necessity from my guy and alot of other people on this forum and others as well, no one's really giving me any help on how to do what I have the safest way possible, I've weighed the pros and the cons so I'm not being irresponsible I just want more knowledge.

Hcg may be a little debatable, but whoever said an AI wasn't a necessity? People here are very clearly telling you how to do this the safest way possible, you're just not wanting to listen. If you're going to keep listening to "your guy" over the people here anyway, why not just ask him all your questions? Seriously....everyone here really us trying to give you the best advice possible,its not fair to ask then complain if the answer doesn't match your predetermined opinion.

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have the money for food, and hcg and ai are not really a necessity from my guy and alot of other people on this forum and others as well, no one's really giving me any help on how to do what I have the safest way possible, I've weighed the pros and the cons so I'm not being irresponsible I just want more knowledge.
    You are WRONG!!!! An AI is 100% needed. Good luck without it when your E2 rises and you start getting Gyno: ie Bitch Tits!!!! Then all the emotional B.S. that comes along with it. Then, let your nuts shrivel up little pieces of corn and stop functioning. Welcome to TRT.

Zodiac82 is offline AR's Scrapple Lover
    no one's really giving me any help on how to do what I have the safest way possible,
    That's all you've been given...everyone is telling you you need and ai. ...even if u end up not using it...you need to have it on hand in case shit hits the fan..

Trust me..it's no fun when symptoms hit then you have to order an ai. ..meanwhile your BP is up....head hurts. ...bloated...sensitive nipples...Ai is only 50 bucks..definitely worth it

I really appreciate the advice guy, after so many of you pushing the fact I need an AI I am going to definitely try to get one as soon as possible, arimidex or aromasin whichever I can get, I am new to this and learning still but I will be as knowledgeable as you guys one day, Im just gonna do this one cycle at a time and always come back here for advice on them before I even start to begin .
    PistolPete33 likes this.

Can I buy an AI online legally? Sorry if that's a dumb question.

Zodiac82 is offline AR's Scrapple Lover
    Not sure where you live...but in US yes...use the site sponsor...it's a good way to be sure you're getting quality ai's..

Is that the site with the lion for the logo? I'm not quite sure how to access the site sponsors, I'm still quite new to this , and yes I am in the us

Those are all the injectable versions, would that make a difference vs the tablets? Someone point me towards the best AI , i will be doing alot of research in the mean time

razman is offline Junior Member
    I agree with some of the posters above 100%. AI is an absolute necessity! You SHOULD NOT start your cycle without it. hCG is obviously a great help in it's own right but the AI can't be disregarded. The site sponsor (see ads on this site) sells it legally in liquid form. Take 0.25/mg every other day during your 12 week cycle. Good luck man.

... .
    Last edited by chris_columbia; 10-26-2014 at 09:24 AM.

Thanks for all the help, I am definitely alot more prepared for this cycle now, and wouldn't having to inject such a small amount of liquid be painful every other day? Not saying I'm not willing to do it just want some elaboration on that

Also what about n2guard?

razman is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for all the help, I am definitely alot more prepared for this cycle now, and wouldn't having to inject such a small amount of liquid be painful every other day? Not saying I'm not willing to do it just want some elaboration on that
    Haha, no you don't inject the arimidex . It's an oral liquid. You squirt 0.25mg into a cup of water or directly into your mouth.

Are you trolling me about it not being injectable? Nevermind a quick Google search told you were not, that's amazing I was not looking forward to injecting eod
    Last edited by chris_columbia; 10-26-2014 at 04:19 PM.

Craze1 is offline Junior Member
    Based on your posts i highly doubt your even ready to cycle, You seem to have very little if any knowledge about what your about to do to your body and how to even do it.

I recommend you spend at least 3-6 months researching everything you need, Getting everything you need and planning it out properly before doing anything!

"Based on your posts " the only thing I was unsure about was the AI because I thought I didn't need it so I didn't put any effort into researching it as far as the actual cycle goes and the pct I am 100% ready for I've done extensive research and know what I'm getting myself into I just came here for a final opinion, and now I'm glad I did because you all saved my ass, no one's going to be "100% ready" for there first cycle and I know I'm as close as I'm gonna get so I'm not gonna let this stuff sit here and stare me in the face every day, I'm gonna cycle, learn from experience and you all as my mentors, and grow and become better and better each time.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Just so you don't hurt yourself. The liquid AI is an oral. Do not inject!
    Yes you need the AI
    Yes you need the HCG to preserve testicular function.
    Yes you need proper PCT Clomid and nolva.
    Tell "your guy" he's an idiot and should learn before he teaches.
    lovbyts, Craze1 and PistolPete33 like this.

You are all the bomb, Thanks for all the help! This is a great forum

Just posted a new post, any help on that would be appreciated as well.

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would suggest putting your cycle on hold for at least a few weeks or a month and spend time here reading and learning. It will help you when/if problems arise. This forum is a godsend for our lifestyle. I'm always learning here and reading as much as I can. Some of the guys and gals on this forum are so knowledgable and they won't steer you in the wrong direction. We all truly want people cycling as safely as possible.

I have to wait for the arimidex to ship so it will be at least 2 weeks , I will use that time to research.

Thread Information