johson is offline New Member

Second Cycle Suggestions

Alright i think this is my first post on here. Been a member for a while.

finished up a 10 week Test E 500mg/week cycle just 3 weeks ago. CLomid PCT going fine.

Starting to research for a second cycle and wanted to get some opinions. I gained approximately 22lbs on my last cycle (190-212ish(got up to 215 with shoes on one time))

I am looking for something that i can bulk with but will ultimately give me the least amount of bloat possible. Current stats are

6'
    212lbs
    approximately 10-12% body fat
    24years old.

I just want to avoid the bloat as i have a bit of a double chin naturally even at lower bf% (got down to around 8-9 before). Also i would like some better vascularity as I've heard Adrol will give that, that's why i had it as an option.

Test E 500-600mg/week
    Tren E 400mg/week
    Possible oral kickstart Tbol or Adrol

Only read up a little bit so far on both orals so i will obviously be doing more research just wanted some others' experience as well. Thanks.

EDIT- Obviously diet has a lot to do with the amount of bloat so of course that will be clean as a whistle like it was on my first cycle.
    Last edited by johson; 10-23-2014 at 08:56 PM.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    You don't need Tren for your second cycle brother. You need to run an ai during your cycle to keep estrogen under control. I like running hcg as well to maintain testicular function during the administration of exogenous androgens. Your pct would be better with the addition of nolvadex . Ultimately your nutrition plan will dictate your gains and keep the bloat down

Thanks for reply. So ill ex the tren upon your suggestion. AI is a given so I didn't really think to add it. Hcg is on the list now as well. Would you recommend upping the test dosage to 600 or 750mg/week or just keep it at 500? Also what oral would you recommend for a kickstart.

Bump. I've got a solid source and need to order everything ASAP before I move.

Thread Information