BluEyedClubr is offline Associate Member

Would you keep this?

I came across a 20ml 100mg bottle of TTokkyo Winny for $ 200 ... I was going to use it but decided not to because I received it too late and I already started my post therapy...

It expired June 10 2003 according to bottle... I prob wouldn't use it until late winter or next spring... is it worth it to keep?

I may have a chance to send it back or get rid of it... so that's why I'm askin if you guys would keep it to use.... ?

Thanks!

mammoth is offline Member
    Its gone bad, definitely!! I have a gear recycling program! Just send it to me and I will take care of it.

Seriously its fine. Most gear is good at least a year past the expiration date. I would keep it if I were you and just use it on a another cycle. Or you could just keep it around for memorabilia purposes seeing as how Ttokkyo apparently no longer exists.<--So I've been told!

nj juice is offline Member
    I would keep it and use it. If your worried about the expiration date, gear is good a up to a year after it expires.

nj juice is offline Member
    You beat me to it mammoth. I've heard that about ttokyo too. The rumor i heard was that the company started making massive amounts of special k and selling that and on top of that the gear they made right before they wnet belly up is supposed to be fake. But i'm not 100% on this, bump for more info.

still growin is offline Member
    I saw on 60 minutes or something the other night that expiration dates on medicines are the day it will lose 10% of it's potency. It will never "go bad", the strength of the medication will break down over time because it is of organic nature. Wait, I think I read that in men's health this month...

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It's fine you can use it next spring.

phatkid77 is offline Junior Member
    use it up

my one guy tells me that it was only one production facility that got shut down and they still have like 5 more??? so i am told

Thread Information