Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Kazumz
  • 1 Post By tice1212

Thread: Test 400 Only Cycle (Beginner)

Kazumz is offline Junior Member

Test 400 Only Cycle (Beginner)

Hi, I've got all the stuff I need and more. I've read up on it all and it's giving me more and more confidence. I've got Letro, Arimidex , Clomid, Nolva and 2x HCG vials. Most of the money I've spent is on HCG and Recovery as I want to make sure I come out the other side of this healthy and well.

Option 1. Long Ester

Wk 1-10 Testosterone Cypionate = 200mg twice/wk e3.5d
    Wk 1-10 Arimidex .25mg EOD – monitor and adjust accordingly.
    Wk 1- 12.5 hCG = 250iu twice/wk - day before test injection.

PCT
    Begins wk 13 to wk 17

Clomid 75/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/20/20/20

^^^^ This is what I've been looking at.

Within my Tri-Test 400 there is Isocaproate, Cypionate and Decanoate. Will this change anything within the above cycle? Obviously I'm going to take .5cc every e3.5d which equates to 400mg Test that week I believe.

Also, I don't want to run it for that long. What about 6-8 weeks? I'm leaning more towards 6 weeks as I've read by the 8th week that you're fully suppressed. Obviously I'm going to be taking HCG along side and I've got vials with bacteriostatic water on it's way for mixing and diluting it from 1ml (5000iu) to 10ml for 500iu shots which means I can take half the amount then for 250iu. This is my first Cycle and I'm looking for it to be a short one, no tricky shit. Just plain up simple. If I mess up, at least I can walk away the other side with all of my natty gains so far.

With the PCT, do I take 75 in one day for Clomid or do I spread it throughout the week? I understand the 75 is one week, but is that all in one day?
    Last edited by Kazumz; 10-24-2014 at 07:04 AM.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Ok so the cycle looks pretty good although I belive that if your going to do it, do it. 6 weeks is short and best is 10-12.
    That said at 19 you need to evaluate this and understand the long term effects of shutting down and damaging permanently your HPTA.

Post a recent pic to show your base and what you are working with.
    Again 19 is way to young

Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    Ok so the cycle looks pretty good although I belive that if your going to do it, do it. 6 weeks is short and best is 10-12.
    That said at 19 you need to evaluate this and understand the long term effects of shutting down and damaging permanently your HPTA.

Post a recent pic to show your base and what you are working with.
    Again 19 is way to young
    I'm 21 this December. There is no more growing to be done. If I only do a 6 week cycle, I've got more chance of coming out on the green grass yeah? It's just a taster at the moment of what I can achieve.

Picture incoming.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.n...d627685a52a091

16%
    2 Years experience
    Started at 9st, bulked to 15st in a year and a half.
    Cut to 14st, could do with a little more cutting but I've got the diet nailed perfectly and it's dropping off slowly and I've not lost MUCH muscle. Maybe a little.
    I am a natural ectomorph, big time. My body only wants to be skinny.
    Protein intake 150g-200g daily not including foods.

Apologies for the picture not being all that good. There is a little 'softness' to me due to the bodyfat, but you can see the shape and muscle. Not a lot left over from my bulk, just a couple more pounds, around 4-5 I can lose fat wise.

I've always thought I've had low testosterone due to my natural size. Even though I've put on that much weight, I still look like a rake.
    Last edited by Kazumz; 10-24-2014 at 08:18 AM.
    Baxter35 likes this.

cramirez611 is offline New Member
    Honestly. I'd give yourself a few more years naturally. Possibly take a better look at your diet, I'd strive for 200g protein at the least. You can achieve much more naturally before resulting to compounds. What's your training look like? I'm sure with some improvement in training and diet you will see quite impressive results without chemicals.

Quote Originally Posted by cramirez611 View Post
    Honestly. I'd give yourself a few more years naturally. Possibly take a better look at your diet, I'd strive for 200g protein at the least. You can achieve much more naturally before resulting to compounds. What's your training look like? I'm sure with some improvement in training and diet you will see quite impressive results without chemicals.
    I've not increased any in muscle mass in 6 months. Total wall. I've tried many different training regimes and diets. Starved myself through to eating pure and proper foods. No difference at all. No spots on my face, back or chest. Hormones are totally balanced. It's lead me to believe that I've just hit my brick wall. I've always been a skinny guy who could never put on weight and it was SERIOUSLY difficult to put on that much from Day 1. I know myself very well. I think it's time personally.

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazumz View Post

I've not increased any in muscle mass in 6 months. Total wall. I've tried many different training regimes and diets. Starved myself through to eating pure and proper foods. No difference at all. No spots on my face, back or chest. Hormones are totally balanced. It's lead me to believe that I've just hit my brick wall. I've always been a skinny guy who could never put on weight and it was SERIOUSLY difficult to put on that much from Day 1. I know myself very well. I think it's time personally.
    Come on bro. U hit a wall at the age of 19?! Let me ask u something. But u can only pick one answer.would u rather have your dick working or a little bit more muscle mass? If you're training the right way and eating the right way and you're plateau is only in your head
    RigPig likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tice1212 View Post
    Come on bro. U hit a wall at the age of 19?! Let me ask u something. But u can only pick one answer.would u rather have your dick working or a little bit more muscle mass? If you're training the right way and eating the right way and you're plateau is only in your head
    I'm 21 in a month. I've no idea why everyone keeps referring to me being 19...?

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Take ur time and read this The young and Steroids
    Plus u never answered my question?

Honestly bro im not trying to be an ass. Im here to help guide u in the right direction.

Side note: its NOT! a good feeling when u can get ur dick hard with a chick. U come back to this site at the age of 25 and i will be more than happy to help u but until then lurk around here ask questions and learn. Knowledge is power especially when it comes to your health

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Not even close to being ready. You will be happier if you wait till your body matures more. 2 years of training, that's it? and you're frustrated. Head over to the diet board and get your nutrition in check first.

gainz4dayz17 is offline New Member
    You could make so much natural progress from where you're at now it's not even funny. Get some due diligence done on your diet, read up in the diet/nutrition forum. Have you been tracking what you eat? TDEE? Surplus?

Baxter35 is offline Member
    You said protein is 150-200 daily not counting food....what does that mean? Is that all supplement? Elaborate on your diet and I bet we can find opportunity to make a lot more gains naturally.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    wait till age 25 OP........ using it before than can halt or mess up development for life..

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I'm really sorry to say this but you may think your done growing but you really need a couple more years of hard work in the gym.
    That's me in the pic and I'm over 50.
    I worked hard at your age and won many titles and had no access to any juice and worked out in an old funky gym with rusty plates and bars.
    Please hold off and do not damage yourself even at 21 your not ready.
    Fit
    Last edited by fit2bOld; 10-24-2014 at 09:27 PM.

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Courtesy of marcus300.

Due to the recent number of PM's ive been receiving regarding age and steroids I thought i'd write this thread to try and help some of our younger members. Ive also been having a conversation with my Endocrinologist who may give a more profession opinion on the subject:

There isn't an exact age were we all stop developing and growing because this is determined by our genes and DNA, we are all genetically programmed individually and we inherit our genes from our parents. To give an exact age we stop growing would be incorrect because everyone's genetic blueprint is different.The main development of our bodies is up to the age of 21yrs of age but this can vary between individuals. There are parts of our bodies what carry on developing and adjusting slowly up until the age of 25yrs old, an example of this is the brain. The Endocrine system is a part of the brain what is very complex and keeps our bodies in a homeostasis state. Our testosterone levels start raising and roughly peak around 25yrs old and then start to slowly decline, so even though some of us may have stopped growing at the age of 21yrs old, others may still be developing up until the age of 25yrs old.

I have recently spoken to my Endo regarding this matter and he tells me that the HPTA is very sensitive and as many pathways how it regulates the human body, he states steroids disrupt the normal balance of hormones in the body which can cause reversible and irreversible changes at any age but risks are far more if you administrate exogenous androgens during development, this will put you in a very unnatural environment at a crucial time and your hormones should be treated with care especially in the early stages of maturity. The adverse effects can be erratic behaviour of the HPTA and potentially therapy when your older.

I did ask him what age he would think would be the safest as far as risk to damages and he said many endocrinologist suggest full maturation is reached by 25 years of age and this would also give the HPTA time to be established with your natural hormone balance and patterns. I personally feel 24-25yrs old would also be ideal starting point to get bloodwrok drawn to see exact what your natural levels are before starting any kind of cycles and waiting till you have reach your testosterone peak would be a good starting point, for me there is to much evidence over the forums and what I've seen personally over the last 25yrs I've been bodybuilding. Obviously it isn't going to be all 19- 21yr old bodybuilders who suffer side effects what are irreversible but I am edging on the side of caution what age I advice to the newbies.
    Marcus

I've taken everyone reply in to account and decided to follow up regardless. I am currently in my second week of Test 400. The original time allowance was 6-8 weeks but I have decided on 10 weeks as the stuff doesn't really kick in until 3-4 week anyway. I've already felt an increase in libido which is very nice.

Regarding my age, I'm turning 21 in about a month and have already started balding which I couldn't care less about. Physical appearance beats head hair by a mile. As I'm in South Wales, the steroid community is rife here and I've received some crap advice which I've completely ignored and also some very good advice.

My cycle:

Dosing:
    Week 1
    Testosterone :
    • 1ml Sunday
    • .5ml Wednesday
    Estrogen:
    • 0.25mg tab arimidex eo3d/eod increase if necessary

Week 3/4
    • 500iu HCG Per Week
    o 250iu 0.05ml Monday
    o 250iu 0.05ml Friday

Totals:
    o Week 3 – 8: 2500iu
    o Week 4 – 8: 2000iu

Week 8
    • Final Testosterone Jab 1.5ml
    • Increase HCG to 1000iu
    o 500iu 0.1ml Monday
    o 500iu 0.1ml Friday

o Week 8 – 11: 3000iu

Week 11
    • Discontinue HCG
    • Wait 6 Days to start PCT (HCG Half-life)

Week 11 & 6 Days
    • START PCT
    -----CLOMID ONLY-----
    • Clomid 300mg 6 pills one day
    • Clomid 100mg 2 pills next day and two weeks
    • Clomid 50mg for 2 weeks ed
    -----CLOMID AND NOLVA-----
    • Clomid: 75/50/50/50 - 30 Tablets
    • Nolva: 40/20/20/20 - 35 Tablets
    OR
    • Clomid: 50/50/50/25 - 24.5
    Nolvadex : 40/20/20/20 - 35
    OR
    • Clomid: 100/100/50/25 -38.5
    • Nolvadex: 20/20/20/20 -28
    ------

Sore nipples? Ariminidex
    Lumps? Letrozole

To Summarise:

1.5ml a week, 1ml one day, .5ml 3 days later;
    Arimidex 0.5mg e3d;
    HCG 500iu from week 3 until last T400 injection, then an increase to 1000iu between last injection and pct start date;
    I have three PCT options I can cater for, undecided which one, but I have everything.

The cycle is planned for 8 weeks but I'm gonna slap on 2 extra weeks.

Everything was worked out using the PCT Calculator supplied by someone on this forums after much research.

I understand T400 was a strong androgen to start with, regret it, wish I chose something faster acting.

No kicker pills, just testosterone.

17% BF, can see shoulder and chest muscles, however slight fat at the bottom, about a thumb nail worth, can see top two abs with decent light IE: Outside or under a light.

Diets in check:
    Morning: 4 Peices of Toast, 4 Eggs
    40g Shake
    Dinner: 250g Rice, 200g Chicken
    40g Shake
    Tea: Whatever really, as long as its not shat.
    40g Shake
    Supper: 60g Shake
    Sat+Sun: Carbs and Fats, not overdoing it.

If I wake up hungry, protein shake is always the choice.

Advice on diet appreciated.

As I'm sitting at 16-17 percent fat, this isn't a bulking cycle. I'm either looking to keep what I have or slim down. I'm expecting to keep about 6-10 pounds of muscle after this cycle, anything I'll be happy with to be fair.

I'm keeping my water weight down with Arimidex, do not want.
    Another thing with Arimidex. Is it normal for it to make you piss like a race horse? Jesus! I take it on Monday for example and I can't stop pissing the next day!

PICTURE: (2.3 Years Natural) Started at 9st now 14.3st, always got my 150-200g protein per day, about 4 weeks out of the year where I've failed to get that.
    https://scontent-b-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/...47&oe=551A24E7
    Last edited by Kazumz; 11-17-2014 at 07:37 AM.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    You are making this way to hard.
    300mg of clomid I am getting emotional just thinking of a dose that high.
    Ps you kinda look like justin bieber

Quote Originally Posted by derekkpapa1 View Post
    You are making this way to hard.
    300mg of clomid I am getting emotional just thinking of a dose that high.
    Ps you kinda look like justin bieber
    I work in a factory and everyone calls me Justin. Haha! Think it's the hairstyle.

I'm short Clomid and I'm stuck where to get it from at the moment. I've got 24 but I know it's not enough. I have 30 Nolva too.

Nolvadex : 20/20/20/20 -28
    This is going to be my PCT, but I've currently only 24 Clomiphene pills at the moment. I've 9 weeks to source some anyway but I'm finding the delivery prices online ridiculous.

Don't change around your test dosage.
    pick a amount 500mg or what have you and keep it the same. Jumping around causes hormone and blood level spikes you don't need to deal with.
    not sure what you by having 24 clomid and 30 nolva? How many mg's per pill

Don't change around your test dosage.
    pick a amount 500mg or what have you and keep it the same. Jumping around causes hormone and blood level spikes you don't need to deal with.
    not sure what you by having 24 clomid and 30 nolva? How many mg's per pill
    24 Clomid pills, 50mg each.
    30 Nolva, 20mg each.

Am I right in thinking

Nolvadex : 20/20/20/20 -28

Means the weeks and how much you should be taking each day, yes?

100 every day for week 1, 100 every day for week 2, 50 every day for week 3 and 25 every day for week 4. Correct?

I hate high clomid is messes with me
    for me it's
    clomid 75/50/25/25
    nolva 40/40/20/20

You must taper your dosages down.

I hate high clomid is messes with me
    for me it's
    clomid 75/50/25/25
    nolva 40/40/20/20

You must taper your dosages down.
    Issue is that I've only got enough Nolvadex for 20/20/20/20. Will this be enough? I've a crap load of Clomid though.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    40/20/20/20 will likely be ok. Just get some more. You should never skimp your pct. Clomid at 75/50/50/50 is advisable to start.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    40/20/20/20 will likely be ok. Just get some more. You should never skimp your pct. Clomid at 75/50/50/50 is advisable to start.
    Will do boss.

Also.

3rd week coming up. I've noticed ball shrinkage. HCG Time. I inject on a Sunday 1ml and 0.5 on a Wednesday.

I'm going to take 500iu every week.

What's the best day to inject the hcg?

Also, I've dropped the Arimidex dose to 0.25mg e3d. I was taking 0.5mg e3d but it's making me shit and piss like a race horse.

Did have a weird sensation in my nipple yesterday, just put it down to randomness though, completely gone now. Will keep an eye on it obviously.

Noticed better libido, but not much better than natural.

Also, my fat levels have dropped, you can start to see my abs outside, but decline chest fat is still there? It's not gyno, it's just soft fat, how do I combat this?
    Last edited by Kazumz; 11-20-2014 at 04:59 AM.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Hcg with your test shot if you like.

A'dex run EOD.

personally I think you are making a huge mistake cycling at your age. You have a looooooong life ahead of you I don't know why you want to risk you future health for short term gratification but there you are.

and I've seen your pic, you truly are deluding yourself with your bodyfat estimate and readiness to cycle, even if you were older. I really think you should stop and run a full pct.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Hcg with your test shot if you like.

A'dex run EOD.

personally I think you are making a huge mistake cycling at your age. You have a looooooong life ahead of you I don't know why you want to risk you future health for short term gratification but there you are.

and I've seen your pic, you truly are deluding yourself with your bodyfat estimate and readiness to cycle, even if you were older. I really think you should stop and run a full pct.
    What do you think my body fat estimate is? I've been told 17-18%

I'm 207 Pounds/14.8st/93kg
    Last edited by Kazumz; 11-20-2014 at 06:56 AM.

Thread Information