Thread: Hgh advice asap

Jonlb21 is offline New Member

Hgh advice asap

Hey Guys,

I'm going in for my third shoulder surgery in early November and have decided to try HGH for its healing properties. I know how to take test, clen , etc. but I am a complete newbie to HGH. I just had a couple questions for any experienced users. I found out that the color tops doesn't matter. My Supplier has blue, yellow, and black tops. I'm going with the blue because they have the most reviews. Anyway, this stuff is pretty expensive, so how many orders should I get before I start seeing results ? 100 ius come in one order for $130. I am a little nervous about getting anymore than that because of cost and not knowing to expect for results. I was told to take 4IUs a day for healing and fat burning results.

So my newbie question is this. Are my blue tops good to go right out of the package? For some reason I've read people have mixed them with BAC water. I mean I thought it was as simple as just using what came with it. My other question is if I'm doing 3-5 IUs on a 23 gauge syringe where is that on the fill line? Any help is much appreciated

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I would stay away from all generics,
    it doesn't matter what colour the tops are

tectime is offline Member
    I don't think you are supposed to say how much things cost but that's way too cheap for quality hgh and that's way too big a bottle, most I've ever seen came 15ius at s time. Yes you have to mix it with bac snd them it only has a storage life of about 15 days. So..... There's a lot of fake out there and with hgh you have to allow time like months to really see the benefits.

80% of the people that take HGH without a prescription have to use generics. The Pfizer 36 IU pen is $356. The blue or black tops are $130 for 100 IUs

Sorry for talking prices, but its from a source that's top 2 on ****** erods and has 15 positive reviews for that product specifically.
    Last edited by Jonlb21; 10-24-2014 at 07:45 AM.

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Expect to pay 3 times more for a third less of real HGH. Don't risk Generics no matter the reviews on them

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonlb21 View Post
    Sorry for talking prices, but its from a source that's top 2 on ****** erods and has 15 positive reviews for that product specifically.
    Please no price talk,
    reviews are usually made up by reps to push fake products,
    don't buy generics imho

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hgh is a funny thing in that most new members dont understand the cost involved in making it and so they see a deal with a bogus lab report from an online source and think it's the gospel. Even after getting a solid opinion they can't believe it would be bogus. So the question to ask a lot of guys ends up being why ask if your going to do it anyway?

First off, you don't know what I am or am not going to do. But great job finding the need to write a pointless comment instead of helping answer my questions.

Is there a major difference between the Pfizer Genotropin and Novo Nordisk- Norditropin? The pen from Novo is drastically cheaper

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonlb21 View Post
    First off, you don't know what I am or am not going to do. But great job finding the need to write a pointless comment instead of helping answer my questions.
    good way to get advice...maybe if you dropped the pissy attitude and re-read what these guys have already said you'd have your f**kin answer.....if its too good to be true it always is....Dont be an ASK-HOLE - someone who asks for advice and doesn't take it anyway. Some of us on here appreciate when these guys take time to answer out posts.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonlb21
    My comment wasn't pointless..... You just haven't been around long enough to understand and if you were.... You wouldn't be asking! Real hgh is extremely difficult to come by and if it sounds to good to be true it is. Whatev!

TRYHARD2001 is offline New Member
    From the stuff I read online, it sounds like the effects of HGH vary GREATLY by user. Could this be because a lot of those people not seeing any gains have been scammed and didn't actually receive a high quality HGH as ordered. The fact that so many high level athletes and bodybuilders take HGH leads me to believe that it is extremely effective when done properly, but it's the doing it properly part that a lot of people might be missing.

marz_85 is offline New Member
    It's hard to know what's legit until you use it or u know some one else that uses it.

Red Bastard is offline Member
    Look into TB-500 instead...

Where's Times Roman? His thread, and experiences, in the HGH etc sub forum, are well worth looking into!

Thread Information