boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.

Concering explanation.

Hi all i have a concerning matter. Please take the time to read this carefully, all constructive feedback welcome.

Currently running 200mg test cyp/200mg tren e, 3rd week in. I look great right now ripped hard and vascular. Im not getting the the other benefits i used to get. I am getting bad pinching headaches, loss of words and at times lethargic, really tired, and my junk doesnt know what it feels like to be hard anymore. Had BW done recently

Test 33.3 Ranges 10.0 - 35.0 - I find it strange why my test would not be higher than the range since im running 200mg
    Free test 1291 Ranges 225 - 725 Thats higher than normal range
    Estrogen 130 (range < 190) So my e2 is under normal range we can eliminate its not e2 related?

Prolactin was fine.

This isnt the first time i have asked for feedback about this, because i really thought this would subside, but ive had enough i need answers or solutions. Before we jump to conclusions and decide i have to come off for a while, keep in mind ive been cruising blasting for almost 2 years now, and its never been this bad before, ive always felt good. I have sever sleep apnea, i use the mouth guard for treatment but i think its not working as well as it should, i have just bought the CPAP machine now and im trying to adjust to it.

Should i get a MRI scan done on my head?
    Is it my sleep apnea?

Has my HPTA been destroyed? i have a referral for a endo ready to go.

Red Bastard is offline Member
    Your source is trusted? UGL? Have you switched brands?

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    Well, I would figure those test levels would be about right for 200mgs a week. Your body is probably producing nothing on its own, due to your blast and cruising these last couple years. 200mgs is a healthy TRT dose man, not really a cycle dosage.

As far as the other problems, I cannot comment. But....the mind is a very powerful place. Good or bad at times. Is it possible some of it is in your head? I would get prolactin and progesterone levels checked. Also a total blood count. High blood viscosity can most definitely make you sluggish and feel not well. Donating a pint can make an instant difference in now you feel. Good luck bud. Please keep us updated on this one........

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Haven't you been cycling since you were 18yrs old?

How are you off cycle?

You running ugl

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    is it the first time you use tren ?? if yes, headaches could be posible. Tren meses hard with your head, when I overdose tren, I can't even walk, I feel like frekin drunk. although at 200mg sides shouldn't be that harsh, but everyone is different. and for your dick, try to doublé once the test. take 400mg, if you get it up, its the test, if not, its something else. I had ED problems too at 250mg of test when I was completely shut down. I ramped up to 750 and everything was fine.

Thread Information