Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By tice1212
  • 1 Post By BG

Thread: 5th cycle planned and ordered- Thoughts????

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member

5th cycle planned and ordered- Thoughts????

This is my 5th cycle and will be a bulker. Going to be starting in the next 2-4 weeks. I'm currently on TRT at 200mg/week Test C and have been for 2 years. I'm 5' 6.5" tall and 206lbs at about 13% bf. Some serious injuries prevent me from being heavier. (Fake hip, neck injury- currently healed from TB500- injury lasted over 2 years)

Cycle length will the 12-16 weeks (if gains stop at the 12 week mark I will go back to TRT)
    Test C: 700mg/week. Will be using Balkan products for EVERYTHING- Not sure if I should use my prescription Test for the first 200mg to keep baseline the same and add 500mg/week of Balkan?
    Deca : 400-500mg/week: Will be cut 2 weeks prior to going back to TRT dosage. (I may continue to run Deca for joint issues at 100-150mg week with TRT)
    Turanbol: 40-50mg/day: either weeks 1-6 or 3-9: Not sure if I should use this is a kickstarter or try to get it to kick in once the test starts to work. Thoughts???
    HCG : I have my prescription stuff and I adjust it as needed to keep the boys semi-normal.
    Anastrozole: I will use my prescription for this but I do have Balkan on hand in case I need more. Planning on .5mg: Mon/Wed/Fri: I do tend to convert a lot of Test to Estrogen.
    NAC: Will be running this throughout the entire cycle.
    HGH: I started an HGH cycle a month ago at a low dosage of 1.6 iu's per day. I will be running the HGH around 2-2.5 ius per day throughout the entire cycle. Looking for more long term effects with the HGH at this point. Using Nordilet Eppipen for this.

My goal is go gain 10-15lbs. and keep 75% of it after the blast. I'm going to donate blood the week prior to starting the cycle to keep Hematocrit levels down. Had bloodwork done last month and will be getting mid-cycle bloods done. I will adjust on the fly if I start having issues but will pull bloods if anything strange comes up.

I will also create yet another log to log my progress. I'm feeling good now since my TB500 cycle healed up several of my injuries. My calories will also increase but I'm going to keep things in check. I know my body and will adjust as I go. I don't want to balloon up and turn into a fat slob.

SOL!D5NAK3 is offline Associate Member
    nice cycle, simple and yet good.

have you ever platued during cycle? i could not gain any weight after week 7-8(it was a test only maybe if deca was there it would be different).

do you count your calories or just eating more or eating less is your method?

Quote Originally Posted by SOL!D5NAK3 View Post
    nice cycle, simple and yet good.

have you ever platued during cycle? i could not gain any weight after week 7-8(it was a test only maybe if deca was there it would be different).

do you count your calories or just eating more or eating less is your method?
    I did a little bit on my last cycle. If I plateau this time I may just add a little extra to the mix. a 4 month cycle will take me into March which will only give me a few months off before my summer cut so I will prob. just keep it at 12 weeks.

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33 View Post
    This is my 5th cycle and will be a bulker. Going to be starting in the next 2-4 weeks. I'm currently on TRT at 200mg/week Test C and have been for 2 years. I'm 5' 6.5" tall and 206lbs at about 13% bf. Some serious injuries prevent me from being heavier. (Fake hip, neck injury- currently healed from TB500- injury lasted over 2 years)

Cycle length will the 12-16 weeks (if gains stop at the 12 week mark I will go back to TRT)
    Test C: 700mg/week. Will be using Balkan products for EVERYTHING- Not sure if I should use my prescription Test for the first 200mg to keep baseline the same and add 500mg/week of Balkan?
    Deca : 400-500mg/week: Will be cut 2 weeks prior to going back to TRT dosage. (I may continue to run Deca for joint issues at 100-150mg week with TRT)
    Turanbol: 40-50mg/day: either weeks 1-6 or 3-9: Not sure if I should use this is a kickstarter or try to get it to kick in once the test starts to work. Thoughts???
    HCG : I have my prescription stuff and I adjust it as needed to keep the boys semi-normal.
    Anastrozole: I will use my prescription for this but I do have Balkan on hand in case I need more. Planning on .5mg: Mon/Wed/Fri: I do tend to convert a lot of Test to Estrogen.
    NAC: Will be running this throughout the entire cycle.
    HGH: I started an HGH cycle a month ago at a low dosage of 1.6 iu's per day. I will be running the HGH around 2-2.5 ius per day throughout the entire cycle. Looking for more long term effects with the HGH at this point. Using Nordilet Eppipen for this.

My goal is go gain 10-15lbs. and keep 75% of it after the blast. I'm going to donate blood the week prior to starting the cycle to keep Hematocrit levels down. Had bloodwork done last month and will be getting mid-cycle bloods done. I will adjust on the fly if I start having issues but will pull bloods if anything strange comes up.

I will also create yet another log to log my progress. I'm feeling good now since my TB500 cycle healed up several of my injuries. My calories will also increase but I'm going to keep things in check. I know my body and will adjust as I go. I don't want to balloon up and turn into a fat slob.
    Very nice simple but effective cycle u planned out. Good choice going with Balkan. The closes ur going to get to phram grade.

I would still do 200mg of ur trt test because u know what ur getting. Just add 500mg of the balkan.

Kick start with the tbol: wk 1-6 50mg ed

Glad to hear ur injuries are healed up.just be careful because ur going to be a strong MF'er on the t-bol.

And 400mg of deca should work very well.

Quote Originally Posted by tice1212 View Post
    Very nice simple but effective cycle u planned out. Good choice going with Balkan. The closes ur going to get to phram grade.

I would still do 200mg of ur trt test because u know what ur getting. Just add 500mg of the balkan.

Kick start with the tbol: wk 1-6 50mg ed

Glad to hear ur injuries are healed up.just be careful because ur going to be a strong MF'er on the t-bol.

And 400mg of deca should work very well.
    Thanks for the info. This is what I was thinking. I will Labmax test the Balkan stuff to be sure it's not bunk before I pin anything with it. I have heard there are some fakes going around so time will tell.

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33 View Post

Thanks for the info. This is what I was thinking. I will Labmax test the Balkan stuff to be sure it's not bunk before I pin anything with it. I have heard there are some fakes going around so time will tell.
    Yeah that is a smart idea. I will be looking forward to ur log bro.. Let us know how it goes..
    PistolPete33 likes this.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Looks good, must be exciting to get going again after being injured. ive been injured nearly 2 years now and Im contemplating running deca with my TRT also, did it a few years back but it greatly suppressed me so I was using a decent amount of estrogen controllers and in the end it just added up to be too much chemicals on a daily basis for me. At some point you have to honestly weight the risk vs the reward. I would run the t-bol at the end, imo you never want to decrease your dosages during cycle unless you use the tapper down protocol. Deca needs not to be run over 400mgs, anything over that I feel creates more sides and isnt needed. Remember your injuries and dont over train. If your diets dialed in everything will turn out great, dont risk re-injuring yourself because of the euphoric feeling of the cycle. Good luck, exciting.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Thank you for the feedback. Should I taper the Deca then and start at 300mg/week for a few weeks and bump it to 400 or just start and stay at 400mg/week? I'm always focused on my injuries and have to train smarter. I will need a second new hip in the next 2 or so years so I'm hoping to prolong that or not. This is one of the reasons I'm taking the HGH to try to prolong the need for the 2nd hip replacement. I also don't want to get too strong and risk getting the nasty Tendonitis back or reinjuring my back/neck.

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Looks good, must be exciting to get going again after being injured. ive been injured nearly 2 years now and Im contemplating running deca with my TRT also, did it a few years back but it greatly suppressed me so I was using a decent amount of estrogen controllers and in the end it just added up to be too much chemicals on a daily basis for me. At some point you have to honestly weight the risk vs the reward. I would run the t-bol at the end, imo you never want to decrease your dosages during cycle unless you use the tapper down protocol. Deca needs not to be run over 400mgs, anything over that I feel creates more sides and isnt needed. Remember your injuries and dont over train. If your diets dialed in everything will turn out great, dont risk re-injuring yourself because of the euphoric feeling of the cycle. Good luck, exciting.

It honestly does feel great back doing certain exercises. My bench press for the last 2 years has been embarrassing because of this issue. I would see people looking at me struggling to put up sub 200lbs lifts. I would have to turn my head to the left and my right arm was almost completely useless. Now, that's a thing of the past but I've been keeping the lifts within reason incase something goes wrong during the lift. I don't need a ton of weight crashing down on me.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Run the deca at the straight dosage, long ester will take to long to build up.
    PistolPete33 likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Thread Information