Thread: pin gone wrong

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member

pin gone wrong

Ok, this is 5th cycle, I do know how to pin, and about pip and everything. What just happened to me is a first. I do not believe I ever have hit a nerve before, so maybe this was it. But they way it happened is confusing me.

Injected 1.5cc into right delt. I have done 2 cc in previous cycle 2 years back in delts so this isn't the issue.

So I did normal routine, showered, swabbed vials. draw with separate pin. Swabbed the area. When I pinned was normal. Injected slowly like I always do. But as soon as all the oil was in, withdrew the pin. And all of a sudden VERY sharp and intense pain in injection area. Swabbed area at same time this was going on. Held pressure also while massaging the area. . Some oil did comeout I noticed too.

Pain lasted maybe 2 mins. I feel almost nothing now, just normal after a pin.

Was ths a nerve hit?

If so, why didn't I feel it before when the pin actually went in?

jdc91gt is offline Senior Member
    It's possible. Did I overlook what length pin you are using? But, what is strange to me is that I read that you had fully inserted the pin and then started pushing the oil, correct? If you struck a nerve with the pin you should have yelped right away, but I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by jdc91gt View Post
    It's possible. Did I overlook what length pin you are using? But, what is strange to me is that I read that you had fully inserted the pin and then started pushing the oil, correct? If you struck a nerve with the pin you should have yelped right away, but I could be wrong.
    Pin for delts always 25g 1".

Yes pin was all the way in. And oil was all in. Wasnt until I was done and pin was out that the pain happened.

That's why I am asking lol. Doesn't make sense to me. But the pain was pretty strong.

BeingSwole is offline Junior Member
    So delt pin should Never be more than 1"? I pinned yesterday using 1.5" and that may explain the discomfit I felt for hours later and even into today.

Quote Originally Posted by BeingSwole View Post
    So delt pin should Never be more than 1"? I pinned yesterday using 1.5" and that may explain the discomfit I felt for hours later and even into today.
    Depends. U can use 1.5....just don't go all the way in. And depends on bf.

Ur discomfort I think is virgin muscle. I get discomfort in delts time to time.

But nothing like I posted here

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80 View Post
    Ok, this is 5th cycle, I do know how to pin, and about pip and everything. What just happened to me is a first. I do not believe I ever have hit a nerve before, so maybe this was it. But they way it happened is confusing me.

Injected 1.5cc into right delt. I have done 2 cc in previous cycle 2 years back in delts so this isn't the issue.

So I did normal routine, showered, swabbed vials. draw with separate pin. Swabbed the area. When I pinned was normal. Injected slowly like I always do. But as soon as all the oil was in, withdrew the pin. And all of a sudden VERY sharp and intense pain in injection area. Swabbed area at same time this was going on. Held pressure also while massaging the area. . Some oil did comeout I noticed too.

Pain lasted maybe 2 mins. I feel almost nothing now, just normal after a pin.

Was ths a nerve hit?

If so, why didn't I feel it before when the pin actually went in?
    Happen with me everytime I go over 1.5cc I think the volume and the scare tissue is the cause.

I was injevting each shoulder once every week with 1.5-2cc everytime.
    After 2-3months my shoulder started to hurt if I injected too muh oil as you described.

It were ok when I pinned with a 1" needle.
    Was more painfull with a 5/8".

I think its just the volume.

Give a break to your shoulder. Hopefully it will help.

Thread Information