PAGUY26 is offline Junior Member

would this be a good cycle for MASS???

anadrol /test cyp/deca . Just wondering if these drugs combined would work well and maybe add a SOLID 30-40 pounds????

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    30-40 lbs is a lot to ask of any cycle. It is a decent combo but I wouldn't expect that much lean muscle mass.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    What kind of dosages did you have in mind? I assume this would be your first cycle, right?

In any case, a "solid" 30-40 lbs is pushing it. I don't think you could possibly eat enough food to gain that much weight in one cycle, unless it is run for a long time. How about shooting for 20-25 lbs, and maybe keeping 15-20 lbs. That might be a little more realistic IMO.

-moto

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Sure you wanna run drol in your first cycle? I think dbol would be a better choice.
    And as for 30-40lbs of SOLID muscle, no way. But you might gain 20+ if you workout hard and eat and rest.

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    30-40 lbs is possible if you go fat sumo-bulk style like our good friend Lee Priest, but it sure as hell wouldn't be solid. Definatly 20 and at most 25lbs is believable, 15-20lbs keepable.

And I agree with palme, you might want to go with dbol instead of drol, that's a pretty harsh anabolic to throw into a first cycle.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    What are you asking here? You started another thread 15 minutes before this one saying your just coming off 12 weeks of the same stuff. If you've already done it, you should know if it's a good mass cycle or not.

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=56416

-moto

palme is offline Rosie Member
    LOL wtf!?

Thread Information