Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By lovbyts

Thread: Getting tested for E2 with a range of 11-44 for (Men)

crazyclown666 is offline New Member

Getting tested for E2 with a range of 11-44 for (Men)

Would this be considered a sensitve test enough to target low or high E2?

Well I found out sensetive tests arent really easy to find so I just went to my good old lab to get a regular E2 test. I get results tomorrow.

BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Knowledge Member on Prostate Cancer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyclown666 View Post
    Well I found out sensetive tests arent really easy to find so I just went to my good old lab to get a regular E2 test. I get results tomorrow.
    I am just courious as to how you came to the conclusion that this was just as good as an ultra sensitive estroniol test for men ? They are not the same and in range is not optiminal ?

Quote Originally Posted by BuzzardMarinePumper View Post
    I am just courious as to how you came to the conclusion that this was just as good as an ultra sensitive estroniol test for men ? They are not the same and in range is not optiminal ?
    Ignorance on my part. Well atleast I went and got a regulat E2 test, instead of playing the guessing game. Right? Correct me if I`m wrong but from what I understand the ultra sensitive test is usually to detect low E2 levels.
    Last edited by crazyclown666; 10-27-2014 at 02:00 PM.

Blog Entries
    Ignorance on my part. Well atleast I went and got a regulat E2 test, instead of playing the guessing game. Right? he he he he Correct me if I`m wrong but from what I understand the ultra sensitive test is usually to detect low E2 levels.
    WTF

You are so far from anything close to the truth ? Maybe you just got a wildhair and wanted these test or maybe you are a troll with your post and answers ? All I can is say read , educate yourself and for God's sake do not self medicate with anything ! The Ultra sensitive male Estroniol panel gives a whole rand of Estrogen in a male wether it be high or low and the range will be from 0 - to normal as high as 90 and very with some labs but general optiminial range is 25 to 30 and you are gettng a female test ran and have no numbers to compare your test to a waste of time and money IMHO !

Go read and educate and don't start to cycle IMHO due to lack of knowledge ? I am sure there are some members that may be able to gve you a better answer , rrect but I have alway got the correct test and never taken any shortcuts !

OH YOU ARE WRONG ! SO YOU ARE CORRECTED AND I THINK YOU ARE SMOK'IN CRACK !
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 10-28-2014 at 02:06 AM.

Blog Entries
    read , study learn , stop being so childish
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 10-28-2014 at 02:00 AM.

WTF

You are so far from anything close to the truth ? Maybe you just got a wildhair and wanted these test or maybe you are a troll with your post and answers ? All I can is say read , educate yourself and for God's sake do not self medicate with anything ! The Ultra sensitive male Estroniol panel gives a whole rand of Estrogen in a male wether it be high or low and the range will be from 0 - to normal as high as 90 and very with some labs but general optiminial range is 25 to 30 and you are gettng a female test ran and have no numbers to compare your test to a waste of time and money IMHO !

Go read and educate and don't start to cycle IMHO due to lack of knowledge ? I am sure there are some members that may be able to gve you a better answer , rrect but I have alway got the correct test and never taken any shortcuts !

Turns out I made a post just for that reason. No need to vent your childhood problems, Im guessing you are some type of hillbilly from the South? You sure dont look too educated

Anyhow, thats all that is available in my city, better then nothing right?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    WTF

It gets better. Read his post in the lounge. lol

If you could not find sensitive E2 then you didnt look for hard or long. There are private labs that do them for you. I just got mine done last week.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    It gets better. Read his post in the lounge. lol

If you could not find sensitive E2 then you didnt look for hard or long. There are private labs that do them for you. I just got mine done last week.
    lol , headed to the gym ! But this has got to be good I will check it out ? LMFAO ! But this troll claims to be 29 ? I thought all young ppl were so smart and old farts were stupid ? But his screen name kinda gives the troll part away ? I am just dumb but I run from anything that has 666 around it !
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 10-28-2014 at 07:09 PM.

Blog Entries
    turns out i made a post just for that reason. No need to vent your childhood problems, im guessing you are some type of hillbilly from the south? You sure dont look too educated

anyhow, thats all that is available in my city, better then nothing right?

well you gotta be a bigger hillbilly than me because the closest gym is 15 minutes away and a Dr. Is 25 minutes and all of the hillbillys in GA. Can find a place to get the same test your DA can't find ? So educate the fu#k out of me genius ? I know you are one of those educated Canadians ! No offence intented to the ones not on Meth or Crack

NOPE ! I STILL SAY YOU ARE SMOK'IN CRACK
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 10-28-2014 at 07:17 PM.

well you gotta be a bigger hillbilly than me because the closest gym is 15 minutes away and a Dr. Is 25 minutes and all of the hillbillys in GA. Can find a place to get the same test your DA can't find ? So educate the fu#k out of me genius ? I know you are one of those educated Canadians ! No offence intented to the ones not on Meth or Crack

NOPE ! I STILL SAY YOU ARE SMOK'IN CRACK
    LOL who said I was Canadian dude youre the one on crack. I`m a 100% latin brother. If youre next joke is about my race then really you are a brainless redneck.

Once again buddy youre the one who is being childish, this is why asked in the first place. Thats why this section is called Anabolic Steroids - Questions and Answers.

Blog Entries
    lol who said i was canadian dude youre the one on crack. I`m a 100% latin brother. If youre next joke is about my race then really you are a brainless redneck.

Once again buddy youre the one who is being childish, this is why asked in the first place. Thats why this section is called anabolic steroids - questions and answers.
    is that a wet back, greaser, texacan, mexacan ? ?

Thread Information