newfez is offline New Member

Clarification needed please

I am getting weekly shots of testiviron depot every week, 500mg. Also working out every other day. Can feel strength and energy also. Armidex .5eod also.

I am 41, 5"11 and 190 pound now after 4 shots of depot from 184.

However, I am not eating too well and eating habits are bad as at times will skip lunch, or have very light dinner.

I was low on T and started this therapy. However, would exercise daily but not weights rather swimming, walking etc. I am also taking antidepressant tablets like Xanax, etc

What can happen if I continue my 12 week cycle but not eat well and skip meals etc?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    you are too casual with steroids for my tastes mate. Your diet sucks, and I'm guessing your "every other day" exercise routines are less than ideal.

So let's start from the beginning, shall we?

what is your body fat%?

how long have you been working out in the gym? and please don't tell me what you used to do. I'm wanting to know what you have been doing recently

and what are your goal?

I get a little prickly when people take steroids as casually as you do. Why? Because you are probably going to fvck up, like get hurt or something, and then tell everyone it was because of the steroids. This community takes enough heat about steroids as it is.

So please answer the questions and then let's talk.

newfez is offline New Member
    I have about 20% body fat. Have exercised All my life, may be not weight training but sports. Swim regularly and was diagnosed with low T and high E.

Started a cycle and started weights also. In the past have on & off done weight training but never seriously.

In the last 3-4 months must have lost 10-15% body fat due to serious swimming everyday and control over food.

Not looking to get big, but gain strength, some lean muscle and get rid of some more body fat.

Hope this clarifies.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You can reach all of your goals without any aas use and a matter of fact I'm sure aas use is going to be detrimental and not helpful like you want.

Your understanding of aas and how it works is poor at best. Are you using HCG ? Are you using and AI? What do you have planned for a PCT? Did you get pre blood work done? Are you doing to do mid cycle blood work?

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by newfez View Post
    I am getting weekly shots of testiviron depot every week, 500mg. Also working out every other day. Can feel strength and energy also. Armidex .5eod also.

I am 41, 5"11 and 190 pound now after 4 shots of depot from 184.

However, I am not eating too well and eating habits are bad as at times will skip lunch, or have very light dinner.

I was low on T and started this therapy. However, would exercise daily but not weights rather swimming, walking etc. I am also taking antidepressant tablets like Xanax, etc

What can happen if I continue my 12 week cycle but not eat well and skip meals etc?
    The exact same thing that's happening now, i.e., your 6 lb gain/strength and increased energy, plus maybe a couple of more pounds down the line.

What more would you expect from a Test regimen with typical diet and a non-anabolic workout routine???
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by newfez View Post
    I have about 20% body fat. Have exercised All my life, may be not weight training but sports. Swim regularly and was diagnosed with low T and high E.

Started a cycle and started weights also. In the past have on & off done weight training but never seriously.

In the last 3-4 months must have lost 10-15% body fat due to serious swimming everyday and control over food.

Not looking to get big, but gain strength, some lean muscle and get rid of some more body fat.

Hope this clarifies.
    most take testosterone for strength training, but you are not in a strength sport - swimming.

you'd be better off taking control of your nutrition, and learning how to control your E. yes, there are things you can take to get it under control.

good luck

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    For your objective you are taking an overkill dose.

If you have low T get TRT doses or you will end up with more problems than you began with.

Again for your objective you dont need to cycle steroids ...

Thread Information