Thread: A-bomb question

elboy4u is offline New Member

A-bomb question

Hi, Im 5"10' weight 190 pounds and currently on my first cycle of AS. I completed 6 weeks of d-bols at 30mg a day, and currently on week 7 of Sustanon 250 at 500 mg a week, I lost a couple of pounds after finished the d-bols mainly due to the water retention. So far I have only gained about 10 pnds, and I doubt ill get to 20 pnds by week 12. I consume over 3000 cals. and over 200 grams of protein a day. I was wondering what do you guys think, I was thinking on taking anadrol 50-100 mg a day for 3 weeks immediately followed by clomid post therapy to finish this cycle. My main goal is to look BIG for the summer. thanx

the dent depot is offline Senior Member

Question

Yikes...I don't know where to start...bump!

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Dont ad any drol. Continue your cycle as planned, if you want to grow how about going up to 4000kcal+ and bump up your protein intake.

No man don't... after six weeks of Dbol , you're livers already taken a beating, adding drol will kill it.
    HUGE PRESSER

Steak Helmet is offline Associate Member
    Listen to the board...you need 8 weeks minimum of dextox to let your liver clean out then you can start the Drol.

You can stay on the cycle for the whole summer??? then start your Drol 8 weeks after your last D-bol. But allow time for your liver to rest.

I hope that makes some sense??

Well my cycle is exactly 12 weeks, So since I stoped using d-bols on week 6, then I have exactly 6 weeks to detox so that my liver values are back to normal. So since I still have to wait 3 weeks after my last injection to start clomid, I figured I hit it with 3 weeks of anadrol followed by clomid immediately. does this make sense?

chevy44 is offline Member
    i wouldnt do it, thats alot of work on ur liver! but i would goahead and up the caloric intake and the protein (like stated above) @190 u should take in at least 350 grams of protein/day..

chevy44 is offline Member
    ru sure ur gear is legit?

Yeah my gear is real. Its just hard to consume all that protein in one day unless I use protein shakes like 5 times a day . I work full time, & theres no time in between to make a meal exept for a protein shake, but Im afraid of consuming to much liquid form proteins, I heard its not much beneficial. thanks for the replies.

Thread Information