Polska is offline Anabolic Member

Ancillaries from research companies or online pharmacies?

all the ancillaries i've seen from research companies on the net are in liquid form. i've browsed through a few online pharmacies and they sell clomid and the like in tab form. i'd rather take the tabs, but which is a more reliable place to order from: research or pharm?

still growin is offline Member
    imo getting liquid is safer. All the sources I know are very reliable. Pharmacy's I don't trust any online.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    so the verdict is that research co's are more reliable and that liquid is safer. i've heard that liquid clomid solidfies easily......

still growin is offline Member
    Safer to buy I mean. Personally, I would prefer pills if I could get them. But nobody sells pills anymore, they are hard to get except from online pharmacies. I have lost enough money to that game already.

I've ordered from several on-line reseach companies with great sevice and T/A. Usually the pharm companies are way overpriced. You can always inject the liquid clomid, fem., clen , etc., into gel caps for more conveinent dosing.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I only buy what I know is real and legit. I don't know what they put it in the liquid so I don't buy it. IMO spend a few more $ and get the real thing.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Peter North
    MoneyBoss i agree with you to some extent, but do you really know what they put in that bottle that claims to be test?? or that pill that claims to be winny?? my point is that there is a lot of trust in this business and unless you get your gear tested there is really no way to know 100% positive if everything is what it says it is. PN
    If my gear comes from a licensed factory (which it does)...I'm 99% sure of what has been put in it. I do not touch underground and never will.

Thread Information