Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By RigPig
  • 1 Post By Juced_porkchop
  • 1 Post By Baxter35
  • 1 Post By Mp859

Thread: anavar and test e cycle results

chris_columbia is offline Associate Member

anavar and test e cycle results

Hey guys , I'm running a cycle for 10 weeks , with test e and anavar , I'm running the test e @ 250mg twice a week (Monday and thursday) the whole 10 weeks and I'm starting the anavar @ week 3 and running it at 50mg ed till my very last pin, arimidex @ 0.25 mg eod , hcg 250iu 2x a week , and a nolvadex and clomid = (100/100/50/50) nolva = (40/40/20/20) pct , i was wondering with stats like mine
    17% bf
    6ft 1'
    What results should I expect from this cycle? Do any of you have any previous experiences with a similar cycle or have any idea what I would look like , feel like, during and after ..

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What was wrong with the information you were given in your other similar post?

Nothing was wrong with the information, I just wanted some more information on actual physical changes to myself during/after cycle.

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chris_columbia
    Nothing was wrong with the information, I just wanted some more information on actual physical changes to myself during/after cycle.
    People can speculate but you, your diet, and your training will determine your physical changes.
    Best case - you get swole
    Worst case - you piss it all away and **** yourself up beyond repair.
    chris_columbia likes this.

How "swole" is "swole " is what I'm looking for

Start a log and tell us at the end.....

swolehead is offline Member
    your best bet is to Google some logs if this is your first cycle then great potential for swoleness if it's not then you got some fixing to do in the kitchen and or gym with those stats

there isn't a chart, there are no exact numbers for what you will gain & retain. Your body re-comp will be determined by your genetics, your training, your diet, your dedication....all YOU, YOU, YOU....If you did more reading you would see this repeated all over the f**king place - NO TWO PEOPLE ARE THE SAME - WHAT WORKS FOR ONE MIGHT NOT WORK FOR THE OTHER.

This is my first cycle, my diet is very strict, high protein, low carbs, low fat, I've looked at other Logs and I do see it ALL OVER THE ****ING PLACE, do you not understand I wanted people's opinions that are EXPERIENCED WITH THIS CYCLE SPECIFICALLY , I know nobody is the same but there are people out there with similar body types and stats as mine, those were the people's who's responses I was after, with a good diet and hard training, what results THEY got so I could give myself an idea. If I'm still stupid in saying that, than I guess I'm just stupid.
    Last edited by chris_columbia; 10-29-2014 at 10:10 AM.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chris_columbia View Post
    This is my first cycle, my diet is very strict, high protein, low carbs, low fat, I've looked at other Logs and I do see it ALL OVER THE ****ING PLACE, do you not understand I wanted people's opinions that are EXPERIENCED WITH THIS CYCLE SPECIFICALLY , I know nobody is the same but there are people out there with similar body types and stats as mine, those were the people's who's responses I was after, with a good diet and hard training, what results THEY got so I could give myself an idea. If I'm still stupid in saying that, than I guess I'm just stupid.

no one is the same and no one can really tell you. 5lb, 20lb, who knows..
    RigPig likes this.

Swoleroid is offline Junior Member
    He could at least get a range of bf% loss, and muscle gain increase estimate from someone helping by posting their experience from a previous similar anavar cycle so he can have a ballpark at the least while using a calorie deficit diet of 400-500 under his TDEE.

exactly what swole roid said

Baxter35 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swoleroid View Post
    He could at least get a range of bf% loss, and muscle gain increase estimate from someone helping by posting their experience from a previous similar anavar cycle so he can have a ballpark at the least while using a calorie deficit diet of 400-500 under his TDEE.
    What difference would it make though? What if two people respond and one gained 5lbs and one gained 25lbs? How would that help him? If he needs a number in his head to feel better, then just pretend someone responded and said they gained 20lbs with his exact diet, body type, and lifting routine. There, now we can be done.
    RigPig likes this.

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    it really depends on you... the biggest difference, you will notice if you are prone to bloat, and the least difference, if you're prone to gyno.
    At the end of the day, the lean gains will be the same, only your genetics will tell you if you'll be a beast during cycle, or you'll do only lean gains.
    2kg lean, with such a cycle, could be possible.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    At your size I do t think your diet is half as good as you would think. You eat high protein with low fats/carbs? Where are you going to get the calories to grow?
    Back In Black likes this.

Swoleroid is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post
    At your size I do t think your diet is half as good as you would think. You eat high protein with low fats/carbs? Where are you going to get the calories to grow?
    I think he meant for the cycle that's what his macros were gonna be like. No need for carbs to be higher than protein if he wants lean mass and to cut fat. There wouldn't be a point in it being high carbs IMO while cutting down and on cycle especially with Anavar when you can make gains on a calorie deficit diet with it.

I think too many of these reaponses are beating around the bush. If you've done anavar with test e or have read through logs from people who have done it then just give back some input to help with what's expected. It may depend on genetics and all but anyone can say with Dbol 17+ pounds can be expected if its in one of your first cycles. It shouldn't be hard to do the same with Anavar to help a fellow member when he's posted his diet and bf%..

I Get at least 2200-2300 calories with that cut in macros, while cutting weight, i don't see how you question where im getting my calories, especially on a cut, it's not that hard, especially for anavar like swoleroid said it is very possible to still make nice gains on a deficit, if no one here has experience with these two compounds together than how are you helping me ?

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I Get at least 2200-2300 calories with that cut in macros, while cutting weight, i don't see how you question where im getting my calories, especially on a cut, it's not that hard, especially for anavar like swoleroid said it is very possible to still make nice gains on a deficit, if no one here has experience with these two compounds together than how are you helping me ?
    I just don't understand why the hell you would be cutting to begin with. Yes I have ran those compounds together. And to be honest anavar doesn't do anything for me in terms of gains. I
    Even at higher doses the test will be doing the work. If anything it will make you more vascular and increase your muscle hardness.

I'm cutting to lose more body fat? And I was mainky relying on the test for muscle mass, not the annie, i was just curious about how they acted together or if it made a significant differnece in body fat %, but thanks for informing me about the vascularity and muscle hardness, that would be a nice benefit from this cycle.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    After your cycle is over and the muscle hardness and vascularity fade please tell us how many pounds of muscle you put on while training in a calorie deficit.

Brett N is offline Senior Member
    Just finished with a var and test c cycle. Same test as what you are proposing. I did 250 x 2 with HCG 200iu eod and anastrozole 1/4mg eod.

I am on TRT so no PCT, just back to regular TRT for me. I did 100mg of var ed.

This was my 2nd blast. Hindsight, the var made my cycle way more expensive than it had to be and if there was a difference I could hardly tell. My bodyfat is a little higher than what most recommend doing a cycle on but I'm a grown man and although it wasn't optimal I decided to do it anyways.

Test alone (with hcg, ai, and pct) would give you very good results and leave your wallet a lot fatter. On a coloric deficit, you will get some strength gains but for the biggest part you are just going to maintain your muscle why doing a cut.

I can tell you that from both blasts I did on a caloric deficit, I basically kept the same weight and lost bodyfat. It may have gone down a couple pounds but nothing significant. I was happy with it but I also did not get huge. You won't on a deficit. That is why everyone recommends getting as lean as you can before the cycle and then using the cycle to grow on a caloric surplus.

Nobody can tell you how much you will grow. Anyone who does is just guessing. Nobody knows but you how strict your diet will be, how religiously you are going to workout, your genetics. There are just way too many factors.

My recommendation is to do a test only cycle which will be a lot cheaper and see how your body reacts to it alone. If you want to add var next time than do it. But, I don't think 50mg is enough.

Very good read! I'm going to try and cut as much as I can in this next week, lol, and than when I start cycle I'm going to go on a surplus if that's what you recommend, which I believe it is if I read it correctly

Brett N is offline Senior Member
    I recommend following this which I am sure someone has linked to you before and forget about the Var - http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...rst-cycle.html

And yes, a 500 caloric surplus will make you grow a tone better than trying to do 500 below. Getting lean and then big is what all recomend even though I didn't listen.

Thread Information