Tricepticon is offline New Member

Steroid "Gurus" /Coaches

What are some top steroid guru coaches who can get 100% pharmaceutical gear and know the BEST gear to take for YOU? I know of Hany and Charles Glass, that's it. I don't have 4500 for a cookie cutter diet and one response a month. Also, let's say I did have the money, how do u get them to take you under their wing and get you to the top?

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricepticon View Post
    let's say I did have the money, how do u get them to take you under their wing and get you to the top?
    You have to get there yourself first.

Tricepticon is offline New Member
    Do you need to use gear to get where they "scout" you? I want more than anything to step on stage against elite competitors and hopefully make a living of the industry. I'm doing literally everything I can, but getting a top coach is where I'm stuck at.

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Do you need to use gear to get where they "scout" you? I want more than anything to step on stage against elite competitors and hopefully make a living of the industry. I'm doing literally everything I can, but getting a top coach is where I'm stuck at.
    No, stop looking for excuses to get on gear so young, once you're successful naturally and have dominated some local competitions you can then 'think' about gear. If you can't win some open competitions naturally, you don't have what it takes.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Khazima View Post
    No, stop looking for excuses to get on gear so young, once you're successful naturally and have dominated some local competitions you can then 'think' about gear. If you can't win some open competitions naturally, you don't have what it takes.
    Nobody wins untested shows naturally.

But that is beside the point, as the OP is nowhere near needing/obtaining the sort of coach he is looking for.

ChestNBack is offline Associate Member

Make a living in the industry. The money you spend on gear and food will be more than the money you make in this industry unless you are top 10, start selling gear or open up a business relating to the industry like a supplement shop

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You can find a local guy or online guy that corresponds by email and phone for anywhere from $500-$1500. And yes, you can find some that will do it for less, but most of the time you'll be getting bare minimum service if you do. I prepped by first 10-12 people for free because it was something I really wanted to get into doing. Anyway, you don't need a big name person to help you get going. Keep in mind those same big name guys were no names in bodybuilding at one time too and there are plenty of people out there just like them.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    At 19 you should be more interested in learning about how to really eat correctly and train hard and take advantage of your own natural testosterone levels .

Thread Information