andyt11 is offline New Member

Questions and concerns for 1st cycle

Hey everyone,

Just a little introductory about myself before I get into some questions: I am 27 years old ex college athlete competitively training and lifting since my 10th grade year in HS. I have lifted and trained up till I was 25 where My career kind of took over my schedule, now that career is taken care of and I have the time to get back in the gym I want to be in my college shape days or even better. I never took gear in the past mainly because I felt I was too young, now I feel i am finally ready physically. I am doing extensive research and increasing my knowledge about AAS, I personally think knowledge wise; I am not yet ready but I will be before I start and with some of your help.I have been back in the gym constantly for the last 3 weeks 4 days a week mainly just cardio to lose the extra bf I packed on over then last two years. Below are my stats and questions to follow. Thank you

Current stats:
    Weight: 205
    Bf: 18-19% target at start of cycle 14%
    Height: 5'-11"
    Diet: strict on point
    Goals: lean muscle mass and cut at end
    target date:may 2015

First cycle (input greatly appreciated)
    Test-E
    W 1 Test E (650mg)
    W 2-10 Test E 500mg (250mg x 2 a week) Monday & Thursday
    adex .25mg eod.

Winstrol weeks 10-14 50mg

pct: nolva 40/40/20/20

Should I add tren to this cycle? (Suggestions)

Blood work 1 week prior to first pin.

Questions:

My main Concern I have is about gear, how do you guys know your getting the absolute best gear available and not a lower crap grade? I have found some good sites but not sure how great there products are. Is it something I have to do more research on to find out how good of a product he manufacturer produces? I'm looking for best available!

Is it unheard of to go weekly to the doctor to make sure the cycle and my health is ok in response to the current cycle?

My hair is really important to me how do keep it wile on a cycle and/or post cycle?

I also have had gyno removed completely through surgery . I developed this from puberty is there a chance of it coming back even with the appropriate precautions?

Since I will be ready to start within the next couple of weeks pending questions and concerns vein resolved. Should I run another cycle leading up to may 2015?

I really like anavar due to the lack of side effects. Is there a stack that anyone can recommend to achieve my goals that has anavar?

Thank you very much for your time it is greatly appreciates any help, suggestions and input would be taken seriously.

-Andy

swolehead is offline Member
    read some stickies forget the tren forget the winstrol you've never cycled test will give you everything you need at 500mg a week your looking for more before you've even expirienced the basics. also no need for 650 the first week idk if that's your attempt at a frontload but just keep it the same threwout. can help you with your hair but gyno can come back yes make sure you manage your ai properly other members or threads can help you with that. quality of gear if frm ugl you'll never know u less you send it to a lab to test it if it pharmaceutical well then of course it's good. go to the doctor as much as you want don't worry bout what other people do its better to have peace of mind. also stop looking at anavar or anything the last thing you need is a stack I can't stress that enough. sorry for any Grammer mistakes I'm on my phone

Quote Originally Posted by swolehead
    read some stickies forget the tren forget the winstrol you've never cycled test will give you everything you need at 500mg a week your looking for more before you've even expirienced the basics. also no need for 650 the first week idk if that's your attempt at a frontload but just keep it the same threwout. can help you with your hair but gyno can come back yes make sure you manage your ai properly other members or threads can help you with that. quality of gear if frm ugl you'll never know u less you send it to a lab to test it if it pharmaceutical well then of course it's good. go to the doctor as much as you want don't worry bout what other people do its better to have peace of mind. also stop looking at anavar or anything the last thing you need is a stack I can't stress that enough. sorry for any Grammer mistakes I'm on my phone
    Thank you for the info.

Anyone else have input?

Bump

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    You've only been training for 4 weeks after a 2 year break? Give it 6 months before you start cycling, you'll be amazed what you can do in that time.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black
    You've only been training for 4 weeks after a 2 year break? Give it 6 months before you start cycling, you'll be amazed what you can do in that time.
    Well I mean I haven't consistently trained in 2 years I've been active and still was hitting the gym once or twice a week which is not normal routine for myself. I have already got back into shape and will continue. I also don't intend to start for another couple of weeks. If I wait 6 months I be mid cycle for my target date. My body response to physical training rapidly. What about 2 months?

Thread Information