Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By gold43
  • 2 Post By fit2bOld

Thread: male lactation and testosterone!? help

alejandro1995 is offline New Member

male lactation and testosterone!? help

Hello everyone, i have recently started my first/second cycle, i stopped the first time because i began to experience galactorrhea after my second testoviron injection, i had my bloodwork done and prolactin was in the normal range (10.8), i took cabergoline for four weeks along side pct and was fine, i even had an mri to see if i had a prolactinoma, but nothing and now after my first sust injection (injected on monday) and today (wednsday) i noticed slightly more sensitive nips and a little fluid, i am taking arimidex , 0.25 eod should i up the dose? should i take cabergoline on cycle? or do i need to abort cycle?

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm gonna bump this for you...because I'm very curious on this...as I have never heard of anyone having prolactin issues with test only.

gold43 is offline Associate Member
    Estrogen and prolactin are directly connected. Your lactating is more than likely spiked E2. You may be prone or sensitive to E2/Prolactin issues. If so, Adex may not work too well for you. Might wanna try exemestane at 12.5mg ED, then get a hormone panel done after a week to see where your E2 is. Do that until your E2 is dialed in at ideal range. If your prone/sensitive to E2 exemestane is great for precise control. Good chance you may even be up to 25mg ED, so purchase accordingly.
    Lee_1978 and alejandro1995 like this.

alejandro1995 is offline New Member
    ok i will get some aromasin , should i also take cabergoline??

ChestNBack is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alejandro1995 View Post
    ok i will get some aromasin, should i also take cabergoline??
    How old are you?

gold43 is offline Associate Member
    If you have Cabaser on hand you can take it until your E2 is in check. Controlling your E2 will control the sides associated. It won't hurt you to take .50mg twice a week on cycle. You may just be very prone to prolactin issues.

DrewZ is offline Productive Member
    Had this happen as well while on Test Cyp 250mg x2 a week + adex 0.25mg EoD.

I did pre and mid cycle bloods - my E2 went from 25 to 42 on the sensitive test which wasn't bad but my libido wasn't as strong as it had been.

I didn't notice that I had this problem until I gave them a squeeze around week 7.
    Note: no signs of gyno either - no tenderness, no lumps nothing, everything going smoothly.

I upped my adex to 0.5mg EoD and upped my Zinc from 25mg to 75mg daily. Problem went away in less than 48 hours and never returned, libido got stronger too.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DrewZ View Post
    Had this happen as well while on Test Cyp 250mg x2 a week + adex 0.25mg EoD.

I did pre and mid cycle bloods - my E2 went from 25 to 42 on the sensitive test which wasn't bad but my libido wasn't as strong as it had been.

I didn't notice that I had this problem until I gave them a squeeze around week 7.
    Note: no signs of gyno either - no tenderness, no lumps nothing, everything going smoothly.

I upped my adex to 0.5mg EoD and upped my Zinc from 25mg to 75mg daily. Problem went away in less than 48 hours and never returned, libido got stronger too.
    op you can try adding zinc for now, ^^^ and I think I would rec 25mg ed of stane if you switch from dex. I like dex over stane IMO

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    You should abort this, at 19 you should not be doing this to your body
    DrewZ and Honkey_Kong like this.

Thread Information