adrenaline99 is offline Associate Member

NPP and cutting?

How would NPP work in a cutting cycle? I haven't seen any logs about it and only know people who bulk with it.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    There are other choices that go kind of hand in hand with cutting but that doesn't mean you can't use it. Your diet will determine a great deal of how well you cut. The cycle is basically meant to spare tissue loss.

Swoleroid is offline Junior Member
    In my personal experience with NPP, its a great steroid for clean mass building along with being phenomenal with lubricating your joints, but as far as cutting goes, it sadly still packs on a little bloat usually becoming noticeable around weeks 4+, enough to hinder definition. Of course I ran out of AI around week 3, but it's so mild, I have had no gyno problems ever and I already was nearly halfway through my cycle so I didn't bother spending money I had along side for my next cycle. I can see it being better for bulking rather than cutting unless you stack it with Anavar or tren . If you're looking to get cut and don't wanna spend large amounts on anavar or do tren because of how powerful it is then you should look into Tbol! Just make sure to run an AI to remove bloat

testluva is offline Associate Member
    You may add Anavar at 50mg ED along with your NPP. Nice clean muscle along with a solid diet and daily cardio.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Yes you can cut with npp, test and npp will be fine so long as you understand your body and how to use fat as fuel by manipulating your diet and using a solid cardio routine.

chris_columbia is offline Associate Member
    Smart people ^^

Thread Information