Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By derekkpapa1

Thread: Long and Short Ester Mix

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Long and Short Ester Mix

Well, after around 7ish years of cycling I have done 8 total cycles and it seems I am still trying new things and learning. I have a couple of questions and I will try to keep this more brief than usual.

I have a boatload (a big boat) of Test E left over from my last Test E/Tren E cycle. However, I wanted to backtrack a little and try some Tren A again. The only other experience I have of Tren A was my first Tren cycle and it was a very low dose. I want to say 150mg/week but I can't remember. I just want to try a slightly higher dose of Tren A at 75mg EOD just to avoid monotony.

Having never mixed a long and short ester I do have questions. How long do you wait after a Test E injection to start the Tren A? Do any of you start right away? I was considering just waiting a week.

And it seems I am having a lapse in brain activity and cannot remember the other question so I will post it in the comments if it comes to me.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    I ran it weeks 4-12.
    I have heard people start tren right away but I wait tI'll I finished my 3rd week of test.
    I don't see any reason for run a fast Ester longer than 8 weeks imho.
    when I do it again it will be with prop for 8 weeks.
    swolehead likes this.

That's what I am running the Tren for, eight weeks. I have enough Test to do 14 weeks but I will probably run it for 12. Another option I was considering was doing two weeks of Test on either side of the Tren.

Thanks for the input. I will say that after just a few days of a single Test E injection I have noticed very elevated test levels on bloodwork. This is the basis for which I am considering the Tren in week two. Usually I do start the Tren the same time as Test but they are always the same ester when I do that.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Starting on week 3 would probably be the earliest to start it. I like week 4 or 5 and then run it in conjunction with the tes for the remainder of the cycle. Plus the longer you wait there won't be a need to backload.

Deal Me In is offline Member
    I have this same problem. The last time I ran a cycle I started them at the same time and didn't like the response I got. In the future I was going to start at week 3 however I will be watching this thread for any other ideas.

Docd187123 is offline Banned
    I'd wait until at least wk 2 before beginning the shorter ester.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    wait until 2-4 weeks after starting the teste to start the trena IMO

I appreciate the input but I do want to inquire about something just for clarification purposes because I am having trouble wrapping my head around this idea.

I am injecting 500mg/week of Test E. I did front-load my first dose of Test so it is 750mg for the first week. I have always taken a liking to front-loading. I have gotten blood panels taken just 5 days after my first Test dose that showed very elevated levels. I cannot remember the specifics as it was a couple of years ago.

The point I am trying to make is that enough of the long ester Test has been utilized just 5 days after one injection of 500mg that my Test levels were alarmingly high, it was not a sensitive test so it just showed >1500.

Having confirmed that through blood work I am having trouble understanding the purpose behind waiting more than one week. Do we just wait an extra week or two for a cushion of safety? I would feel comfortable with the knowledge I have now to pin Tren A at any point in week two as long as 7-10 days have elapsed into my cycle. Am I missing something here?

Deal Me In is offline Member
    Yes, my reason for the 2 weeks would simply be an abundance of caution. I'm sure you could start at one week with no problems. I will admit that I'm much more cautious then most people on this board though. So I might just be a wimp but, safety first.

I understand that, nothing wrong with caution. I tend to be the same way.

tectime is offline Member
    I don't think it's being wimpy it's a smart protocol to follow. Allowing 2 wks for longer ester to kick is just a good safety net and a little test of your discipline. Always like testing the ol will power.

Thread Information