Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Bio-Active

Thread: A first cycle question

RewardingLabor is offline Associate Member

A first cycle question

BUT i don't think this has been asked.

Lets say I have 10 ml of 250/ml test enan and 10 ml of 250/ml test prop
    I was thinking about maybe starting with 150 every other day of test prop for 2-3 weeks and then switching to the test enanthate for the rest of the cycle because the prop will absorb faster and hopefully get things moving faster.
    But i've also read that the body just doesn't really react much to test no matter what ester until week 5-6.

Does my plan look good or is there a better way to mix it up, maybe do smaller amounts of both at the same time like a homemade sustanon ?

EDIT: this is supplemented with hcg and a-dex

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Read the beginner cycle sticky. I think your cycle could be planned much better
    Chicagotarsier likes this.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Testosterone is testosterone is testosterone.

It reacts as soon as it is released into the body. The ester has to break form the testosterone for it to be released. Prop esters break faster than Test E...ie the difference in half-life.

It works from day 1. The ramp up to the stable level from day 1 takes about 3.5x half-life (from what I read). People see results from the first shot but the most results are seen once the system gets to level of testosterone. Many graphs on this I have seen on this website.

KISS. Keep it simple. For recovery after cycle Prop is the best choice. It will be out of your system faster than Test E.

I went through the same questions as you due to the connected website makes the cycles laid out like they are God's 10-commandments. Testosterone = results...period. As Jim says read up on cycling more...giving blood and understanding RBC HCT is super important (most important in my experience), Anti-E is super important, Recovery and PCT is super important. The easy part is just do your Test injections on time. 150 Test Prop EOD is 525 a week and a good place to be.

RewardingLabor is offline Associate Member
    If you are talking about the "my first cycle…" then yea, I read it. I'm aware that test enanthate is the suggested i just don't have enough of it. None of the beginner stickies have anything in there about how to optimally combine two different esters.

@chicagotarsier
    So if I start with prop i will be in the stable level substantially faster than enanthate, would I notice a substantial drop if I did prop for 3-4 weeks and switched to enanthate at week 5 and then have to ramp up all over again?
    If that is the case then it seems like a better plan to start with just prop for a week, then mix the two with a bit more prop than enanthate for the next 3 weeks and then do just enanthate for 5-6 weeks and then finish with 1-2 weeks of prop?

If I do that it seems like i'll get the fastest effects, stay the most stable, and have the shortest PCT

Thread Information