Anabolicbrain is offline New Member

Aromasin with large test dose

Hello, before I ask the question, I have had plenty of cycle expierence, 5'11 225 8-9% bf. I have learned my body over the years and well, test works the best for me, not really into any other stacks and I've tried them all.

The aromasins my guy got for me are very strong, each cap is 20mg, so I can't really break it up.

I was thinking of 900mg test cyp and upping calories to 6000(which will be super hard but I'm sure with enough effort it can be done).

Would 20mg aromasin eod suffice in almost a gram
    Of test? I am not really gyno sensitive, I did a test and dbol cycle a while ago and got a tiny bit of gyno but this aromasin cleared it up. Can it be dosed e3d?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    With that kind of test dose dont be surprised if you end up taking it daily for sure. I take more than you are proposing on just 500mgs test/week. You should get blood work and set your dosing based on that if at all possible.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    With that kind of test dose dont be surprised if you end up taking it daily for sure. I take more than you are proposing on just 500mgs test/week. You should get blood work and set your dosing based on that if at all possible.
    I just had blood work done last month. So even though I'm not sensitive to estrogen u still recommend taking 20mg daily of aromasin with 900mg test?

Doing 600 now and still growing slowly, was wondering if another 300mg would make a diff.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You say you are not sensitive to gyno, but you got gyno on a test dbol cycle? Can you post pics of your physique? I'm just curious because you have very similar stats to me but I'm about 11% bf. I would like to see what you look like at 8%.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolicbrain View Post
    I just had blood work done last month. So even though I'm not sensitive to estrogen u still recommend taking 20mg daily of aromasin with 900mg test?

Doing 600 now and still growing slowly, was wondering if another 300mg would make a diff.
    You cant base your ai dose on elevated e2 symptoms. You really need to use blood work as a guide. The thing is this, estrogen has many bad effects in males and gyno for example, while it is considered a key indicator, really isnt the most serious of these ill effects nor does it mean because you dont get gyno your e2 isnt way too high. I firmly beelive in managing your e2 levels, keeping them within normal range even when on cycle. This way you get the benefits of estrogen without the bad effects.

Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post
    You say you are not sensitive to gyno, but you got gyno on a test dbol cycle? Can you post pics of your physique? I'm just curious because you have very similar stats to me but I'm about 11% bf. I would like to see what you look like at 8%.
    Well it took about 3 years of no AI (which I use now) at all since I cruise at 300mg a week and blast occasionally, the dbol is what pushed it over the limit, was running 500mg test and 100mg dbol and gyno didn't appear until the 12 weeks ended and it wasn't even that bad at all. So no I don't consider myself gyno sensitive. I feel 20mg eod may even be to much, I'm not gonna stick myself every month to find out what the problem is, can't afford that anyways. 600Mg test doing 20mg aromasin eod has me feeling lethargic ,pissing all night, morning wood, libido is tougher to get going. I have crashed my estrogen before with adex and I am feeling kind of the same. My estrogen was 53 on 600mg test, test elvels off the chart at 1499>.

Thread Information