Thread: Anti-estrogen

unknown $eph is offline New Member

Anti-estrogen

can anyone tell me exactly what ANTI-ESTROGEN is? i'm going to start my first cycle ever in a few weeks and was wondering what that is.

also, anyone know if Anadur / Winstrol Tabs / Deca -Durabolin any good for a cycle? i'm looking to shed excess fat & put on muscle at the same time.

nj juice is offline Member
    Try the search button buddy, all your questions will be answered.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    No flame here...but you're too young to even consider doing AS. You're what 18!? You have years of natural training before considering AS.
    Last edited by Money Boss Hustla; 06-14-2003 at 07:50 PM.

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Money Boss Hustla
    No flame here...but you're too young to even consider doing AS. You're what 18!? You have years of natural training before considering AS.
    Not only that, but starting a cycle without the basic knowledge of what an anti-e is... just blows my mind. You NEED them before you even think about starting any cycle, but you don't even know what they are? Stick around and research before you jump into this game.

dangit is offline Member
    My brother did a cycle at 18 without even knowing how to come down from a cycle or what anti-e's were way back before everyone had computers and the internet for research.

Well, he didn't touch the stuff for like 8 years after that. He came down so hard and shrunk so fast that it messed him up big time.

Putting stuff in your body is a serious thing. Do not treat it lightly. Do as much research as you can before even considering something like thing. Also, at 18... You should have tons of test flowing through you... I know I did. I was a horny little devil

i know i'm younge but around here, there are 16 year old kids doing steriods . little dudes 200lbs benching 260lbs. it took me along time of hard training to put up 260lbs. i'm now benching around 340lbs at 216lbs Natural. go to Member's Pics and i'll show you why i want to start a cycle.

i don't mean to sound like a dick head or anything but, can i get a straight answer from anyone? i want to start a cycle of Anadur / Deca but i don't want to get bitch titties. lol

what is anti-estrogen and do i need it? i think estrogen is what causes you to develop bitch tits.. not sure though.

Hawgz is offline Junior Member
    Hey bro I’m fairly new to AS . Your lucky to have found the board before you started a cycle. I would listen to their advice. I didn't find the board until the end of what I thought was a good cycle (wrong). I jumped into it not having a clue what clomid or anti- e’s were. Personally i wish i would have waited. Not jumping on your case. I’m just saying listen to these guys and do your research (unlike me) and let them direct you in a safe way. Good luck on what ever you chose to do. Keep us posted !!!

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Bro, do yourself a favor and don't juice just yet. I know you're thinking "I need to get big for football". Unless you're going to Ohio State and are going to be the next David Boston, leave the stuff alone. It's not worth it at such a young age. High school football is not everything. Your max on bench press isn't anything. That's not gonna impress the chicks nor is it gonna scare the guys on the other side of the scrimmage line.

I know juice is all around you and in practically every major sporting event. Like others are saying on here, you don't even know what an anti-e does let alone is.

By the way, I wouldn't say a 16 year old who weighs 200 pounds is exactly little. Sounds like a pretty big boy to me.

I know you're wanting some new changes to your still growing body, but just tweak up your diet a bunch and you'll soon begin to see those changes.

alright thanks. i'll take that into consideration. i was doing some reading and found out that estrogen is what causes a man to develop "bitch tits." there for you need an anti-estrogen.. Cloymid would be the best anti-estrogen that you can use since it doesn't have many side effects rite?

would me doing a cycle of Anadur + Cloymid for about 8 weeks be alright? even at my younge age? or maybe some Winstrol Tabs to help shed some flab?

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    wtf is Anadur ?

btrain is offline Junior Member
    you are way to uneducated to even think of steroids , not to mention to young. Do a lot more research on AS there is so much info on this board just search for info and you will be amazed at how much info is on here but please do some more research before you even consider AS.

alright bro. thanks for the advice but what exactly am i suppose to be learning? what do i need to know in order to consider AS?

Thread Information