Thread: qv fake or not!

PumP~N~Swole is offline Associate Member

qv fake or not!

Hey all I have a friend that is buying some deca from another friend in college and I need to see from u guys if its fake. For one I have 3 products of qv and waiting to heal before I use as for the first time, I've also read everything on here about comparing fakes from qv, the rounded corners the reflective rainbow color emblem with slits/dots ect.. My question is this He called me other night asking me if its real hes wanting to buy it of course I told him I'd have to see it but he lives in tx where as I'm in tn anyhow he told me it has a rainbow reflective emblem not a dull color he also told me it had round corners and it was even as hell like factory labled. The question is this the batch number is on the bottle in regular label print it is not stamped on it also checks out from their website. But that is my question does qv have products that the batch number isn't printed on like maybe forgot to stamp it or ran out of ink or u know what I'm getting at or if it's not stamped batch number is it a fake. The product is 300mg deca thx guys.

ps. I meant to tell him to pull of emblem to check for slits/dots but forgot to at the time because I was still asleep. I can not call him because he changed his number and was going to call back later to give me his new number so I have to wait for the call to tell him to check that of course.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    this is just my take on it...

ive never used a qv product that had the date inscribed on the label. they have always been stamped on, in black ink.

i'm sure other guys can elaborate a little more though.....

peace I4L

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    all my QV products have been stamped, not printed in ink.

PumP~N~Swole is offline Associate Member
    THx

Bump!

chevy44 is offline Member
    i have seen legit ones w/ the date etc. printed on, so i think ur good. if u have a reflective hologram then i would count on it being legit as long as the flip off top is still on!

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    my stanz 100 from QV that i am currently running is legit and it doesn't have the lot/expiration stamped, but rather printed.

everything else is legit with dots from the holo, slits, etc.

however, let me repeat this was with a 20ml vial of stanz 100, not deca .

i would be concerned it was fake since the only product i know of them inking is the stanz.

chevy44 is offline Member
    i for one think that ur good to go. for me the hologram seals the deal, i myself have spent countells hours researching the subject at hand, and come to a very well thought out conclusion, that goes like this: "if it has the reflective hologram then ur all good" ust think about it, counterfeiters(sp) are out to make a Quick BUCK so that means no ref. hologram, and no v-slits. sure theyll add in the lote # and itl match the one on the internet (they have internet also) but w/out the securtiy hologram.........well u iknow the rest

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    focusing on the holo is prob the best bet.

start by looking to see if it reflects then peel it back.

older batches have dots behind

newer batches have v slits

Thread Information