1AskQuestions is offline New Member

run test or save it for tren and epi cycle?

Hey'all

I need some advice. I had a coach help me with my last cycle (I ran epi and tren for 2 months) - this was a year ago - and I don't have that type of money anymore so I've been trying to learn these things myself. I don't know if I'm being paranoid or not, but I feel like my hair is thinning, so I'm doing a DNA test to see if I'm very likely/unlikely to lose hair based on my genes (it's 40 bucks btw I think everyone should do it if they care about their hair). So while I wait on that, I was wondering if I should run testosterone first.

I have 2 bottles of T-X3 (3200mg D-aspartic acid, 300mg fenugreek, 50mg arimistane). I don't know if I should use it or would it be better to save it and run it at the same time as epi and tren for maybe 2-3 months?

also if i were to just tun testosterone, I would still have to do PCT correct?

+ I've had gyno since puberty and it's been bothering the sh1t out of me. Thoughts on if I should get surgery before cycle or do cycle and take Nov, aromasin or Letro to see if that will help? I know it's too late cause I'm old now.. but I mean i would rather try than spend 7k
    Last edited by 1AskQuestions; 10-31-2014 at 04:42 PM. Reason: test = testosterone

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What do you mean by test? I'm so confused

1AskQuestions is offline New Member
    testosterone mate, i see where the confusion was, my bad

Thread Information