Thread: contest cycle

phatkid77 is offline Junior Member

contest cycle

hey guys/gals.....new here, seem to have ALOT of members, so i look foreward to learning and contributing here....

i am exactly 18 weeks out from first show....here is my regime

wk 18-10 800mg of enanthate
    wk 18-12 A-50's (100mg/day for 1st week, then 75, then 50 )
    wk 13-1 400mg equipoise
    wk 10-1 500-600mg prop
    wk 12-6 75mg fina EOD
    wk 8-1 ~300mg/ winny/wk
    and 300 mg/wk masteron

***edited. forgot about my masteron ******

and lastly, have cytomel and clen pump to burn more fat

this is likely my 8th cycle and am 26 yrs old for anyone wondering

5'11" 233 currently (was 255 8 wks ago) ~ 20%bf

have at'er
    Last edited by phatkid77; 06-15-2003 at 05:40 PM.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Welcome to the board.
    Cycle looks great.
    Goodluck

thanks, i can't wait this is my first time on a bombs, EQ, fina (good stuff anyway!) prop and T3

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    hahah bro, nice one !

skii96 is offline Member
    Might wanna shoot for another show bro, not flaming you but going from 20% bf to contest ready in that amount of time would be almost impossible. Check out other show dates in you area and maybe we can set up up a schedule to get you going.

thanks for your concern...................but have yoiu seen what one can do in 12 weeks with hydroxycut???????????????? LOL. i look at myself and wonder how too? but if my trainer thinks i can do it , then i can.

NAS new song says it all.............

"i can be what i want to be............. as long as i work hard at it....... i'll be what i want to be"

this is why i am doing a show, i know it is going to be hard work, but i got to see if i can do it....

thankx

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    id drop the a bombs and increase the fina to 75 mgs ed if you want to drop that much bf. look for masteron instead of winny by the way. talk to Big N... hes seeing great results from Tren /Masteron together...

BullFX is offline Junior Member
    i think ull be able to pull it off bro.. im on a similar cycle right now, and im lossin alota fat , its been only 3.5 wks and iv lost 8lbs of fat, i would do what Monstercojones says , increase fina and drop the As,

im doinn 45min cardio 6x / wk on empty stomach first thing in am, and eatin 2500 mg cals ed... with moderate carbs..

thanks for the confidence bull.............

i too have just started cardio at 5x a week. have not done cardio in like 8 yrs lol (i am serious though) so the theory is my body will respond better and quicker to the new element. i too am doing it in the morning

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    im assuming this is your first show .. as you will learn alot of the ends and outs of competions talking with people and trainers.. as for just using hydroxycut cytomel and clen , you might also wanan look at taking lasix, drop the masteron and go higher dosages on the fina and run it longer, masteron and fina will both make you hard and tight so i wouldnt worry about spending the extra cash for masteron, also drop the A-bombs for anapolon

Quote Originally Posted by jarrett
    im assuming this is your first show .. as you will learn alot of the ends and outs of competions talking with people and trainers.. as for just using hydroxycut cytomel and clen, you might also wanan look at taking lasix, drop the masteron and go higher dosages on the fina and run it longer, masteron and fina will both make you hard and tight so i wouldnt worry about spending the extra cash for masteron, also drop the A-bombs for anapolon
    well............ this saturday will be 12 weeks. i ran the a-bombs for 4 weeks, had a clean diet so did not go michelin man . felt good and thick. start of wk 13 i am fronloading 800mg eq then running as per start of thread.....

right now i am 226, and averaging 2.5lbs/wk loss

oh yeah. i have lasix too, but am considering getting aldactone. don't want to be flat on the big day. i can handle being big/smooth but do not want to be flat and not get a pump on

chow

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I will tell u 1st....I don't compete...Nor will I ever, but....... All I can say is: Post a pic
    You started @ 20% Right????
    Let's see the final product. If you drowned youself that much I would like to see the finish....
    Goodluck,

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    if u used t3 you could be easily contest ready in no time, with clen , lolololol !

Thread Information