Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By qscgugcsq

Thread: Help my friend injected oral clomid

devace18 is offline New Member

Help my friend injected oral clomid

Hey guys as you can see from the title my friend and I are just comming off a test e cycle we started pct today and he rung me up telling me that the clomid injection hurt he supplied the gear so i thought he knew his stuff !!! It was an oral application what do i tell him to do ??

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Go to the doctor

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would recommend going to the Dr. as well. More than likely the oral version is anything but sterile. At least not sterile enough for injecting.

He reckons he feels fine should I ring a doctor and see what they recommend ? How serious is the situation im freaking out and hes not even that worried!!
    Last edited by devace18; 11-01-2014 at 07:09 AM.

Grymreefer is offline Associate Member
    Infections don't immediately spawn. It takes time to cultivate per say. If you don't want to go to the doctor then I recommend what I did when I missed IV's. Hydrotherapy. Every ten minutes switch between a warm and cold compress on the injection site. Hopefully that will help break it down and allow your body to recycle the unnatural liquid your friend just injected. If it gets red and warm to touch. It is an infection and don't play with infections. They can get real bad real fast.

I know for a fact the things I injected were probably 100x less sterile than what was put in your friends body and I avoided abscesses everytime. Just watch it.
    Last edited by Grymreefer; 11-01-2014 at 07:38 AM.

Wow thanks so much for the post thats awsome! I feel a bit better I honestly thought it was life or death as I couldn't find any information on the net appreciate the post how long would you recommend hydrotherapy for ??? Its been a few hours since the incident I hope this doesn't effect this?? Thanks again

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If it gets infected it will typically take 3 or so days to start showing up.

Grymreefer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by devace18 View Post
    Wow thanks so much for the post thats awsome! I feel a bit better I honestly thought it was life or death as I couldn't find any information on the net appreciate the post how long would you recommend hydrotherapy for ??? Its been a few hours since the incident I hope this doesn't effect this?? Thanks again
    When I ran into issues of missed shots and running the fear of an abscess I would do hydrotherapy as often as I had time to. Make sure to get compress as warm as you can tolerate without burning your skin. 10-15 minutes should be good, then grab your cold compress. (I would generally have left the rag in the freezer for a bit) and continue for another 10-15 minutes. This is exactly where I discovered the concept. injection site abscess - definition of injection site abscess by Medical dictionary

Note: If results are not seen and you cannot feel that there is a reduction in the injection site then go to the doctor. An infection could eventually lead to an abscess and they do not get pretty. Obviously reading through that page you weren't using IV drugs, so the chance of infection IMO would be a little less. I believe even though it was not intended for injection it is still more sterile than things that are out on the street. Just my opinion.

Do you know exactly how deep the injection was? If it is superficial a lot of times the body's own defense system would eventually expel the foreign material. Deep shots however can become tricky. Horrible to say, but I have a lot of experience with missed shots and the complications it leads to IF ignored. I recommend to your friend to read what he bought next time?

If all else fails, your doctor will prescribe a round of antibiotics if an infection occurs. Like someone stated earlier. An infection takes time to develop. Just tell him to keep an eye on it.

I missed 1cc of liquid because of a collapsed vein and even that only took 2-3 days to get rid of with hydrotherapy. The trick is to be consistent.
    Last edited by Grymreefer; 11-01-2014 at 10:29 AM.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I'd get on prophylactic antibiotics immediately. What is the clomid solvent comprised of? Does it smell like alcohol?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    ho boy............

...........some people shouldn't play with needles.

I'd say the odds are fairly good he'll get an immune response. whether or not he'll be able to over come on his own with out antibiotics is yet to be seen. I'd say at this point, most of the short term damage is done. If he starts to get achy and/or feverish, he'll need to go in and get help.

ojm3 is offline Associate Member
    Id get some antibiotics JIC.

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    He is the one who supply the gear and he his moron enough to inject oral clomid...

Change supplier asap...
    Grymreefer likes this.

Thread Information