Thread: stacking

TheDon is offline New Member

stacking

OK im a novice and ive tried looking up lots of info on this.Im on my third week of my first cyle and im a put suston in tommorow im currantly doing 300mg of deca for the first 2 weeks .Do i put it in the same syringe or do 2 sepreate shots .can some one drop me a line and let me know it would be appreaciated

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Wow. Already in the 3rd week of your very first cycle and you don't even know what you're doing. Very poor preparation my friend. Who told you to start the Deca 2 weeks before the Sus ?? What's your entire cycle look like ??

But, to answer your question, yes, you can put them in the same syringe if you like. Or you can just load up an entire different syringe with the Sus and stick yourself somewhere else. It's your choice.

i got 10 2ml deca 5 sust 250 and 5 winstrol ya im a novice any ideas or tips ?
    can get what ever else i need no probablem !thx

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You don't have enough gear to do a cycle. Can you give us what your planned cycle is right now so we can modify it.

OK .so from what i have what would you recomend me getting . and the reoson i am starting susin the 3rd week is cause i just got it givin to me and yes i know that sounds weird but there is other cercumstanses.if ya got the time woukld like to hear your ideas.Im 5'10" 200 pounds

Thread Information