HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member

Help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I'm thinking bout takin a primobolan depot only cycle , ive done alot of research on it, and it seems like its what im looking for and that is a cycle that will keep me hard, ripped, no water retention, keep most of my gains and put on about 10-15 lbs ! i know that this alone wont be that effective for mass for most, but my body seems to react really good to new substances introduced, my last cycle worked pretty good concidering it was a durabolin only cycle, i was on it for about 6 weeks and put on about 25 lbs, and been off if for about a month now and havent dropped at all in weight ! so i dont think it takes much for my body to gain but i did experience a good amount of water retention in my face but not really my body, which i dont want to experience again not even a little bit of it ! so if anybody out there has taken primobolan can you let me know how it worked for you, side effects, and whatever other info you have on it ! Or if anybody has a better solution for a cycle that will give better results please let me know ! and if someone does have a better cycle idea im not really looking to take a huge cycle just 1 or 2 kinds of juice !

my stats are : 6'0 170lbs and im 21 !

HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member
    Ive too that primobolan depot and winstrol stack works pretty good too ! but id like to hear for someone that has exerienced it first hand and or something better !

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    In four weeks the Deca is barely out of your system. Did you use clomid? You won't know how much weight you may lose off the cycle for another 6 to 8 weeks. Primo is a relatively mild AAS which shouldn't give to many sides but I wouldn't expect large gains from it alone. I would wait until you recover at your age before doing another cycle.

Thread Information