DGKD is offline New Member

I Need Every1's Opinion Please

okay i need every1's Opinion Please i am 20 years old turnin 21 in sept, i am about 135- 140 lbs and about 6'0 6'1, and i dont really go to the gym and do weights, my best friend was tellin me he wanted to get rid of his deca because he didnt want it and he said he would give it to me for free so i said yea ill take it, but the thing is that i am not into the gym but what i wanna do is take the deca and not go to the gym and turn it into fat because i am skinny then when my cycle is done ill start going. i was wonderin is that a good idea would i gain more weight doing this, i would like everyones opinion on this please if u need any other info just let me know thanks so much u guys or girls

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Please dont do it! Your are not ready for AAS. Focus on eating, and actually working out for now. Maybe when you NATURALLY get to the 170-180lb range youll be ready.
    Be smart, and good luck

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I'm not sure if you are trying to be funny of if you are serious. I don't recommend you take anything if you are not going to work out, haven't already been working out for at least two years, and you must already have a knowledge of nutrition and AAS. Your plan is a bad one.

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Are you serious? This is why I dont post as much on this board or anyboard at all. I cant take it anymore!

i mean i eat and eat i still nuttin i am just sick of bein skinny

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    try lifting weights then.

taking deca and sitting on your ass will have the same effect if you sit on your ass and take nothing. both = 0 gains.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    You gotta be kidding me. Steroids are tools for people who have been lifting for many years. You can get just as many gains naturally at this point in your life as with steroids. Plus you won't mess up your self that way.

What you are lookin for is the infamous magic pill. Do a search on it. Take a couple of those a day and your good to go.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Does anyone have those magic pills... anyone?

BTW - AAS has little positive effects on nonathletic people. Throw away the Deca , buy some groceries and start going to the gym - today. You can complain all you want about your physical condition but it sounds like you have done little to change it. When you do get yourself up to about 180-190 pounds with more training/nutrition knowledge, then look into SUPPLEMENTING it all with AAS.

BTW part 2 - turn what into fat? You want to take Nandrolone to increase your fat weight? WTF - why? This is just rediculous...

the thing is i cant lift to much weight cuz i have collaped my lungs twice and i was told not to lift to much

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by DGKD
    the thing is i cant lift to much weight cuz i have collaped my lungs twice and i was told not to lift to much
    Why - what will happen? Why do your lungs keep collapsing?

I know a guy with a brain tumor that was told to limit is weight trianing because of the pressure he could build up inside. He was given 3-6 months to live. So he started lifting with machines and doing frequent cardio in an attempt to live healthier and hopefully feel better for as long as he does have. This was a year ago... and he is feeling better than ever physically...

The human body is a machine - treat it like one or it will break...

i was told by my doctor not to lift to heavy, but if i am skinny i really can really put up to much u know what i mean

Nico is offline Associate Member
    I dont know why, but this thread really pissed me off.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    naw dude that is a bad idea...you shouldnt even take it if you have been working out a lil bit..wait a couple of years ,just send it to me and ill hold it for you until your ready

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro I've still got a few magic pills left, got em from an elderly man in the mountains of Tibet(sp) But they come at a big cost. Hit me up with a PM

LORDBLiTZ Guest

chevy44 is offline Member
    like all the bros said, start eating and training. u said u eat alot! i bet u dontknow the first thing about eating right! if u do some research (on this site) and find a good diet, try it and stick to it! the way u posted ur thread, makes u sound like somelazy ass kid who doesnt want to get off of the couch to do anything if its gonna take an ounce of energy (no flame intended) anabolic steroids (as) are not magic pills that will make u grow, they are used by people who have been training for long periods of time ! and im w/ nico on this one, this thread made me mad

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Sounds like this guy is trying to bait us. If not, you will never be big with your health condition and should seek a good counselor to learn self acceptance.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Okay this guy's joking with us.

If you do want to get fat...may I suggest a diet of lard sandwiches, bacon wrapped sausages, and a 24 of beer. Oh and make sure to brush your teeth with Crisco before you go to bed.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Do they have mint flavored crisco???

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Dude if your lungs are in that bad of shape that they keep collapsing on you don't you think that if you add AS it may make matters worse for you. EAT EAT EAT EAT!

You might think you're eatting enough but I bet you're not. Post what you eat in a day.

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member
    Bro you dont even go to the gym but you want to take steroids ? wtf I hate people that are 140 pounds and say i wish i could gain weight even if it is fat. I could fucking rip their heads off and use it as my 3:00 snack. However there is prolly so little brain in there i wouldn't gain any kind of nutritional satisfaction in doing so so fuck it ill just feed it to the gators.....then ill shove a broom stick 3/4 up his ass and splinter that bitch off so he wont be able to sit for the rest of his skinny, pointless, malnutritioned ass........after that ill make his faggot ass sit down after laying him back down across two planks then jumping on the middle to make sure the broom stick breaks along with his spine............go train weenie....ughhhhhhh

Ok sorry for that.....in my opinion i say you go read every thread on this board. Immediately start lifting weights 2 bodyparts per day total of 1 hour in the gym. eat 6 meals during your waking hours containing 40 grams of protein each and wake up at 4:00 in the morning and eat another 40 gram meal with fat.......after your full wait 10 minutes and shove one more bite down. with every meal include a tbsp of natural peanut butter and eat 4 potatos a day including lots of red meat. supplement bye drinking 3 protein drinks a day and eat atleast 5 buffets a week.....you'll be sure to gain some kind of weight then whodie

Oh yea if you were dead set on taking steroids you better fucking start doing what i told you and another thing dont take deca take equipoise so that your hunger will go up.......now dont be stupid...read

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Ive only been on this board for about 5 days, and thats the worst post ive ever seen. Why would you want to ever take something as serious as steroids without #1 researching the product, #2 without working out/sitting on your ass, and #3 without any sort of healthy nutrition habits. To me you sound like you need to get back to school and see if you cant be taught some common sense....Oh and i do know about skinny, about a year and a half ago i was setting at 160-165 pounds...now look at my Avatar, a fairly solid 190 pounds, and smart enough to start my 1st cycle.

Think before you act...my advise

Rastus is offline Associate Member
    Get rid of the Deca , simply because you are not priveleged enough to have it, and then go buy some weed, get high, get the munchies, fall alseep. You'll gain weight!!!!!!!!!!!!

STUPID THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Money, Bermich and FKits, you guys crack me up. Thanks for the best laugh of my day. Crisco, 3 o'clock snack, priceless.
    Now DGKD do what FKits said or else it'll be gator time.
    Hey FKITS I lived in Laffayette for a year,1980. I worked on building oil platforms in New Iberia. Man did we party. I wonder if Red Larelle(sp) still has a gym in Lafayette.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro you dont even go to the gym but you want to take steroids ? wtf I hate people that are 140 pounds and say i wish i could gain weight even if it is fat. I could fucking rip their heads off and use it as my 3:00 snack. However there is prolly so little brain in there i wouldn't gain any kind of nutritional satisfaction in doing so so fuck it ill just feed it to the gators.....then ill shove a broom stick 3/4 up his ass and splinter that bitch off so he wont be able to sit for the rest of his skinny, pointless, malnutritioned ass........after that ill make his faggot ass sit down after laying him back down across two planks then jumping on the middle to make sure the broom stick breaks along with his spine............go train weenie....ughhhhhhh

See. There really are polite people here whom are eager and anxious to help.

What a stupid fucking thread.

HUGE PRESSER

BRUISER is offline Junior Member
    I agree

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    That question was so stupid AR should take away your posting rights. You could be the skinniest guy in the world at 6ft1 130lbs! Did you call Guiness Book of World Records?

Thread Information