tideguy22 is offline New Member

Stack to prepare for First show...

Im 19 and preparing for a show in november im 6'1 about 225 pounds and looking for a stack to hit during my dieting phase to help keep muscle and lose fat. Have taken a small cycle of sus for 8 weeks and am looking to take 2 months off before I start back up again. Would WIn and Fin be a good cylcle???

Is that all your cycle experience? Well go with winny, test prop. Or maybe winny and fin to really cut and get big. Good luck.

HUGE PRESSER

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    Run prop at 50 mgs ED..... then add in some fina at 75 mgs ED for the weeks leading up to the show. whats your bf% looking like? you could even run more test than that for the show.... around 150 mgs prop EOD would blow you up nicely without any water or fat gain with a correct diet and training program.

so in conclusion....

run prop at 50 mgs ed while youre trying to cut some bf and dieting.... then throw in fina at 75 mgs ed with 150 mgs prop eod for the 8-10 weeks leading up to the competition.

just my .02

BullFX is offline Junior Member
    test prop...................1-12 @ 75mg ED
    fina........................1-8 @ 100mg ED
    Winny.......................8-12 @ 50mg ED
    Ledx........................1-15 0.25mg ED

here is what im takin , so far im down 2.8% in bf in 3 weeks

tideguy22 is offline New Member
    a little more info for those trying to help me ......Im at about 12 to 15 % body fat right now ... tring to gain as much as i can before the show but because ill be off it will be harder adn i will probally gain some more fat..Im also looking for average prices cause im still new in the game and dont want to get ripped off..

Thread Information