PrayforWar is offline New Member

Hypothyroidism and cycles creating problems?

Hey guy some stats before we get going
    Height 5"11
    Weight200-220lbs
    Training for 5+ years
    Traing 5 days a week twice a day while cycling just one a day while when not
    Got diagnoised with hosimottos diease about 18 months ago and dice theny last 2 cycles have been waste first cyvle was just test s 500ml per week for 12 weeks
    Second was test e from delta pharma which has always been my favorite gear at 750ml for 12 weeks both cycles I was sick for almost the whole cycle ands now 8 months and still fighting off respotory infections..... Any one have any idea on what to do? Been currently 4
    Months since last pin and just getting over being sick and trying to start traing again next week. I have a cycle of test and decca I want to start but afarid it will be the end of me.... Any ideas of what to do? All answered would benmuch appericated
    PrayForWar
    Last edited by PrayforWar; 11-14-2014 at 01:50 AM.

Baxter35 is offline Member
    I don't think your hypothyroidism is the source of your problems. I'm hypo and just finished a cycle a few weeks ago and had no problems. I know a few other hypo members on here who say the same thing,that being hypo has no effect on AAS use if treated properly. Have you seen your doctor? I'd be worried about long lasting illnesses that don't clear up and that should be thoroughly checked our to figure out why you're not getting better before getting into another cycle. Hope you get it figured out and start feeling better. How is your hypo being treated? Are you at a point where your thyroid levels are all testing within range?

Lee_1978 is offline Member
    I'm also hypo and l know that Thyroid hormone deficiencies can effect your Test levels, which is worth bearing in mind.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Have you had labs done recently?
    If you're getting sick all the time, try to rule out cancer and immune compromising diseases.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Hypo is easilyamaged with proper meds and testing.
    You need to get back to the gym and get some time under your belt restoring your strength and size before using steroids .

Makes no sense to return to the gym after illness and jump right on gear.

thanks for all replies. The server is not letting me reply for some reason with my stats so will post soon.... Keeps saying new meber blah blah blah blah!
    Thanks again
    Prayforwar
    Last edited by PrayforWar; 11-17-2014 at 05:15 AM.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Just add spaces in the key words

I'm running. Synthroid . And on t4. Medication. For the thyroid issue. Just got test today to see my body rate of fighting infections should be posted soon

Hey guys so just received my labs. Back and all 15 types of pneumo I'm carrying... Gave me the vaccine and said I should be back in no time. Alls my immunoglobulin was a 489 and normal is 0-100 Aby ideas of what to do about that... Last de I saw didn't the level of test I was taking said " never heard of 2 pins at 250 per week" and she didn't know what the use of high was for purpose of building muscles so am very hesitant with dr opinions. As always thanks for the feed back!
    PrayforqR

Thread Information