TheGodFocker is offline Junior Member

Which one is the best choice?

I was recently going to start a test e/dianabol cycle, but someone told me to run clen first to burn a little body fat, currently sitting at 14% body fat, my question is this:

Could I run the test e/dianabol cycle and then come back and use clen to cut, or should I use clen first, then run the test e/dianabol cycle? I weigh 215lbs

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It's always ideal to prime before a cycle that way you have less work to do post cycle. I don't think Clen is worth the sides for the 100 calories you may be burning but that's just me.

AlphaMike is offline Productive Member
    If you're a legit 14% you're probably fine running your cycle. Just make sure to control the aromatization from test/dbol with a good AI.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    It's always ideal to prime before a cycle that way you have less work to do post cycle. I don't think Clen is worth the sides for the 100 calories you may be burning but that's just me.
    explain what you mean by priming?

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMike View Post
    If you're a legit 14% you're probably fine running your cycle. Just make sure to control the aromatization from test/dbol with a good AI.
    that's what I thought as well, just heard a few cases where guys grew boobs (got gyno), and just wanted to get a few opinions of others

Thread Information