chevy44 is offline Member

im a lil bitch! quad experts help

so i went to stick my self today and i was planing on going w/ the quads from now on (due to some HEAVY gear leakage in the glutes) so i sterilized e-thing and jabbed myself, i got no more than 1/8 of an inch in and something started to fucking hurt, i felt like i was jabbing myslef in the fucking bone. anyone else experience this when injecting in the quads? this whole week i was wondering if i had enough meat in my thigh, but i wasnt sure. my ? is was i just getting to the muscle? that would explain my leakage in my glute, because i dont have a small ass (its huge) when i put in the 1 1/2 needle i can still penetrate a lil, but its tough. i am not small either, 5'9" 203. anyways i went to the glute anyways and of course had some gear leakage. so someone help.......please

ps. i find that its very ease to penetrate when injecting, is it supposed to be a lil tough (ie: resistance etc..)

popa is offline Senior Member
    what part of the quad did you inject? if you feel pain just pull out a tad then adjust the angle a tiny bit then go back in

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    dude i did the same thing...i stabbed myself like 4 times before i said fuck it and went wit the ass..good luck, my next cycle ima try again

simplyjakked is offline Member
    i inject in my quads all the time and when you get discomfort just angle the needle differently and go very slow. it almost always is tender because you are hitting muscle. chances are in your glutes you are poking alot more fatty areas that arent as tender.

i injected in the top part (outside) but is it possible that i could be injecting in fat when i do the glutes? wouldthat make a difference (since juice needs to be taken intramuscularly (new word ) im sorry if i sound paranoid but it seems to make sense. lets say it is fat and i was injecting into it, well that would eman that it wouldnt be held properly, explaining all the leakage! well i just need some pro advice on this one, cuz im sick and tired of looosing gear thru injections (i dont have any to spare)soooooooo more help is desp needed thanx!

sigrabbit is offline Member
    Have you tried pulling your skin to the side before you inject, then release it after you pull the needle out?

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    quad shots are easy for me, but i do notice that i come close to nerves alot or just slice right through a vein, youre feeling either of those two things, they both hurt, but if youre hardcore like me you just keep going and finish the shot as long as it aspirates cleanly. good luck bro. just do it.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Hey bro, you probably hit a nerve in your quad. I used a 1 1/2" needle on my 1st quad injection, went too far in, and hit a nerve...you get that quick excrutiating pain that shoots through your entire body. I've since been going in with a 1" needle 2/3rds of the way in and haven't hit any nerves. But, my quads get swollen lumps and stay red and immobilized for days after. The only shots I like are glute shots. And if you have plenty of tissue back there, like you say, don't worry. Some of that is muscle...just make sure to stick the right area on your glute and you'll be fine.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Your quads contain many more veins and nerve endings than do your glutes. From time to time you will hit a nerve, pass through a vein, or even experience more pain just breaking the skin on your quads. Unless you have little chicken legs, you have plenty of muscle to inject in, so don't worry about hitting the bone. Most likely you just poked a vein, causing the discomfort. If you hit a nerve it will cause your muscle to jerk involuntarily. If this happens again just pull out, replace the pin, and hit another spot maybe an inch away. Once you figure it out, you'll love quad shots as they are SO simple.

-moto

i fucking hope so! im thinking im gonna try it again on wed. but are there any preferences on where to hit? maybe where theres more muscle.

ps. thanx guys soo much, i started this thread 10 min. ago and i already have 8 replies, i appreciate ur guys' help!

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Stand straight up and extend your arm down to your quad. Use your middle finger to touch your quad. That's where you can inject. You can pretty much hit anywhere on the outside of your quad but I find it's less painful in the lower part of my quad.

thats where i injected .........shit! anyother suggestions?

Christos is offline Junior Member
    I found the best way to do quads is to sit on the can. Your leg is nice and relaxed. btw if you use winny shoot up high on the leg I went about half way down and it leaked into my knee! The pain was incredible and my knee locked up for about 3 days. good luck

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    What brand pin are you using?

There was a thread awhile back asking about brand advice and a couple guys mentioned BD. So I ordered some even though I've been using Terumo and have more than enough to finish my cycle. BD suck.... I used one to shot in the delt today. I had to push hard just to get it in. With Terumo they slide right in... I will never buy BD again.

Sorry about the rant but it could be the pin

well right off the back i think theyre BD (at a friends house right now so i cant look) but i have been buying pins for a minute (a long time) now and it seems to be the only thing i can get in these parts! and yeah i usually twirl and push the needle in until it penetrates the skin(sometimes takes a while to do). i thinkim gonna stick w/. the glute injections and try the zmethod, i hope to god that it works! (next time i cycle im gonna buy an extra bottle just in case ifeel i have lost tooo much gear )

Thread Information