mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member

Cardispan, not yet main stream...new fat releaser

Its cardispan... injectable L-carnitine.... From the reading I've done. It works well if you are dieting down…. if the BF is high it seems the burn isn't bad. There has been no real study done only hear say... Down south it has been in use for a couple of years, but hasn't hit the main stream....
    The assumption is that the L-carnitine injected directly into adipose tissue will help release fat into trygicerides.

The doses are general to the user.... 1-3grams daily spot injections with an insulin needle or 25 or 30 gauge is done.
    One maker Grossman sells 5amples @ 1g/5ml/per amp... another company has it in 30g/100ml vials, which would be more ideal for the daily usage...
    A person will inject 2.5ml @ 500mg in each love handle or in-between ab muscles... The pain reported has been said to go away after a few minutes... Some use hilocaine anesthesia to sooth any discomfort.... And again if the body fat is high there seem to be no burn...
    I'm still looking into this before I try it... I don’t just shoot anything in my body and I advise everyone to at least research before you guinea

below is a thread I found on Elite about Cardispan use & a web site that can help when looking for Mexican pharm prod.:

http://www.elitefitness.com/ubb/Foru...00/039173.html
    Last edited by mmaximus25; 06-10-2003 at 12:40 AM.

goliath.jr is offline New Member
    I think it was MSurfer, on FB that tried this out last year. If memory serves correctly, he had good results on it. Nothing spectacular though. Seems to be not unlike using prep-h to tighen up loose skins spots. Kind of dries out the area. That's what it seems anyway...

goliath.jr is offline New Member
    On a side note - Maximus - you're from Austin bro? Where do you work out at? I'm over in Houston now, but I used to workout at Hyde Park. That's where I got started.

I had to edit with new info...

I must add the friend that is taking the Cardispan in near the border... He says it is very commonly used... His daily injections are 2g a day 500mg in front and back of his fat handles... that's 10cc...He reports that a calorie reduced diet is necessary to see results. You must be leaning other wise it would be a waste.... burns like shit for a few minuets and is best shot in small amounts between 1-1.5ml in various locations.
    Rub the injection site to help disperse the fluid and pain
    Last edited by mmaximus25; 06-10-2003 at 09:47 PM.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Bump, I have been hearing some good things about this product. I was thinking about giving it a try in my lower chest fat deposits. I think I might wait until I gather a little more research first though. I will keep everyone informed.

My question that I can't find a definite answer for is, is it Acetyl-L-Carnitine or regular l-Carnitine? Or are they the same thing? ( I think this might be the case) But I have seen the same places selling both products. A little confusing.

Pain

The discription only says L-carnitine.... And I haven't ordered it yet, but I will post a pick of what in looks like when it comes. From what I hear Cardispan is like putting on the finishing touches when leaning up... I'll keep any new news posted also...

goliath.jr check your PM... Gold's bought out all the World gym's in Austin.... The only locals are BIG steves, Hyde Park, and the one in the Village....
    A buddy also told me Lee Priest is here to stay.... He just bought a house in Jester... N Austin... I will try and verify but that would be great news. His Classic which is in April might become a yearly thing....WOW!

posted this on another thread but I meant for it to be here...

I haven't seen any significant change. I don’t have a control so it could be my diets better or the cardispan works. I'll try this with my current diet which is higher in fat than carbs and see what happens. Let’s say a 1g a day for 1week...

But I'd stick to 500mg tabs of L-carnitine instead of injecting if the burn is too much...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cardispan, not yet main stream...new fat releaser-pic00046.jpg  

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    i found some 200mg/ml and a 100ml bottle is only 42ausd which i think is about 20us$ cheap i think, let me know how its working bro Im interested in trying some

peace

TOJ,
    I paid 6$ for 5g but that was in Mex, you got a good deal that’s 20g for 20$.... I think the best way to show if there are any good results will be to take a picture of my torso and then at the end of each week take another pic.... I just can't tell using it sporadically… I know 2000mg of L-carnitine a day orally works really well for me... but this is supposed to be used for pinpointing stubborn fat deposits...
    I don't compete but my buddies down south are competitors that use this liquid L-carnitine for better ab definition without having to diet down so severely to get that brick look... I'll keep you updated... I'm going to start today 6/11/03... I weight train 5 days a week and get on a track for 2 days. My cal intake is right around 3200 right now... I’m @ 222lb 5’11… I’m going to use 1g a day for 7 days to start…

ok let me know, if you want the shop addy pm me ill keep an eye on ur post i have some stubborn mofo fat deposits that wont budge for shit

peace

by the way the one i found was a vet product and not in the usa before the pms come rollin in

peace

Alright I'm trying the Pepsi challenge as Jarrett did

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...519#post517519

The Butcher is offline Member
    My buddies mom lives in TJ and the pharmacist there told her about cardispan. The pharmacist said they have been using it for years down there for spot fat reduction. My buddy couldn't remember the name of it until he ran into a girl the other day that remided him of the name. He asked her if it worked, and she said "Hell yes it works. I've been doing it for a month and have gotten great results." He said her body was kickin', so I'm guessing it does work. I think I will give this a shot to get rid of my frickin' love handles and to help define my abs a bit more. Try and update this in a week or so if you can MMax and let us know if you have gotten any results from it. Perhaps you already said in your posts, but is the cardispan you got from Mexico? Thanks.

just updated the L-carnitine injection experiment... 5th day of injections...

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...987#post520987

Thread Information