Differences between brands?

Someone help me out with this cuz it's been a question I haven't ever understood:
    Alright, so many agree that Organon Deca is better then Norma Deca. But they are both the substance nandrolene decanoate at 100mg/ml... so what makes Organon better? Or with dbol , lot's will say Naps are better then British androlics, but once again they are the same chemical compound at 5mg per tablet. Someone help me out with this, because I know from personal experience that eye pee deca is worse then Norma deca.... I started out my cycle with eye pee and I'm on the normas now with much better gains. But what makes the difference?

HUGE PRESSER

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    First off you're comparing an underground company (**) to a legit product (Norma). That's not comparing equal products. My guess is that ** is underdosing his gear.

OK but still, why are some products "better" then others of the same substance?

HUGE PRESSER

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    The differences between two different brand of the same gear, assuming they are quality products, are neglegible. Like Thai vs. Nap d-bol. Both are good quality an should produce the same results. Personal preference will prevail in these situations. When dealing with a product of questionable quality/dosage there could be great differences.

-moto

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    tabs are a bad example... different substances are added to them as inactive ingredients and can affect how well they work... some dbol needs to be chewed whereas some does not, etc....

as far as injectables, quality is determined by proper or improper dosing, sterility, and whether BA or BB was used as a solvent. JMHO.

K thanx guys. startin to make sense now.

HUGE PRESSER

Thread Information