unoigo is offline Associate Member

Clomid during cycle

I thought a saw a post on this a few days back. Did some searching and didn't find much. If the thread exists, just post the link.

I noticed a few cycles of other users and they are running clomid either ED or EOD during the cycle. Is this correct? From what I understand, clomid is port cycle to bring one's natural test back to normal. Why would one do that?

After thinking about it for a while, wouldn't clomid boost natural test levels if one wasn't currently using AS? I mean if the purpose of clomd is to bring natural test back to normal, wouldn't it boost one's test if their natural test was fine. Any insight?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Some ppl use clomid throughout the cycle to prevent total testicular shut down, however I don't really see a reason for it. If anything I would run HCG throughout a long cycle and use clomid at the end.
    As far as it boosting your natural test levals..I'm sure it would to a point but I don't think it would boost them high enough to really get alot of gains from it.

Thread Information