• 2 Post By ScotchGuard02
  • 3 Post By marcus300
  • 4 Post By marcus300
  • 1 Post By almostgone

Thread: T400 for Cutting

Kazumz is offline Junior Member

T400 for Cutting

Hi Gents/Ladies,

Before we start, I'm 21 years of age and I couldn't care less about peoples opinions on this. It's been done, get over it and don't mention it. I have taken many members advice here, so I mean no disrespect.

I've been on 600mg Test 400 per week for 2 weeks now and I can feel it starting to come in Libido wise, I take Arimidex and HCG @500iu starting this Sunday.

AC T400/1.5ml:
    Testosterone Isocaproate: 150mg
    Testosterone Cypionate : 210mg
    Testosterone Deconate: 240mg
    NO KICKERS

I've been assured by three people that this stuff is 'the shit', so I decided to take their opinion. They also advised me on the side effects etc...

I'm sitting at 17-18%BF, clearly not optimal for a cycle but I'm a natural ectomorph in which I completed a bulk and I gained little to nothing resulting in me left with a load of crap fat which I am not worried too much about.

Here's my BodySpace Profile (Not sure if against rules, please remove if so, it contains little personal information).
    BodySpace/

Here's a picture:
    https://scontent-b-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/15492_10204481460229269_3564898796560489204_n.jpg? oh=4cb38e91adfc4fb214238336d0bf3b47&oe=551A24E7"]Picture 10/Nov/2014 Before Cycle Start

Am I correct in thinking Testosterone helps maintain lean muscle tissue, correct?

If so, I need a cutting diet that will drop this fat off without the aid of Winstrol , Anavar , Clean or Tren . This is to be a straight forward cycle so I can get my bearings and evaluate the results.

Current:

Morning:
    1 40g Shake;
    4 Toast, 2 Ham;
    2 Eggs.

Dinner:
    1 40g Shake;
    1 Sachet of Pasta OR 200g White Rice (Sachet contains 4g Fat).

Tea: (Will eat prior to GYM)
    200g Chicken;
    Veg, any amount really;
    1 40g Shake.

Supper:
    40/60g Shake
    *Dependent on if I am hungry*
    2/4 Toast

Am I on the right track? Too much, too little?

I'm still probably going to make some gains from the testosterone but not as much if I cut which I have no issue with.

I've started the cycle at 14.2st and I'm currently 14.8st within two weeks. This is probably down to a diet change to the above, though.

Be safe

Rida5d is offline Member
    Painful injection the t400
    Docd187123 likes this.

LOL, yeah the concentration's pretty high for such a small volume (1cc).

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    This is wrong on so many levels,
    you shouldn't be cycling,
    you need to understand how to eat correctly,
    you need to start training correctly

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Explain?

What is wrong?
    I should be cycling. I know the risks and I've accepted them. TRT for the rest of my life if it goes wrong? I really couldn't give a shit about it. Takes five minutes and we have plenty of healthcare in the UK to assist.
    I do eat correctly, to how I work out. I get a fair amount of protein and vitamins per day. Gym 3-5 times a week.
    I train extremely well.
    Gym is a massive hobby for me, it's also my social life. I don't drink, smoke or take drugs. I am a health freak through and through.
    If you have nothing to contribute, don't comment.
    Last edited by Kazumz; 11-21-2014 at 08:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    LOL, yeah the concentration's pretty high for such a small volume (1cc).
    I use both sides of my buttocks. It's slightly annoying when I can't sleep on my side. The swelling gets ridiculous if I use one side and can leave me with a limp. However, using both sides is not as bad.
    Last edited by Kazumz; 11-21-2014 at 08:10 AM.

Docd187123 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazumz View Post
    Explain?

What is wrong?
    I should be cycling. I know the risks and I've accepted them. TRT for the rest of my life if it goes wrong? I really couldn't give a shit about it. Takes five minutes and we have plenty of healthcare in the UK to assist.
    I do eat correctly, to how I work out. I get a fair amount of protein and vitamins per day. Gym 3-5 times a week.
    I train extremely well.
    Gym is a massive hobby for me, it's also my social life. I don't drink, smoke or take drugs. I am a health freak through and through.
    All I'm going to say is synthetic testosterone , arimidex , and HCG are in fact drugs so yea, you do take drugs. Be safe whatever you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Docd187123 View Post
    All I'm going to say is synthetic testosterone, arimidex, and HCG are in fact drugs so yea, you do take drugs. Be safe whatever you do.
    Understandable with that, in any case. I'm talking about the useless shitty ones that turn brains to mush; though.

Yeah I'll stay safe. Nothing worth noting yet though. Little bit stronger, nothing much. I usually lift 65kg Flat Bench after a heavy workout on Chest but now I can do 80-90kg. It's only 2 weeks, so I'm just assuming that's placebo for the moment as it's giving me more motivation too.

Rida5d is offline Member
    Understandable with that, in any case. I'm talking about the useless shitty ones that turn brains to mush; though.
    You need to relax man .. The guy expressed his point.. And frankly speaking after checking ur pix , he has a valid point.

Anyway , it's ur body and your life.
    Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Rida5d View Post
    You need to relax man .. The guy expressed his point.. And frankly speaking after checking ur pix , he has a valid point.

Anyway , it's ur body and your life.
    Good luck.
    What's wrong with the picture?

Explain?

What is wrong?
    I train extremely well.
    What's wrong with the picture?
    I was trying to help you but you just ignored the parts what would be useful to you because you think you know best, I will leave your thread if that's what you want but your diet is awful, your training is obviously the same because its not working and the picture in all honesty you don't look like you have ever been in a gym. You also don't fully understand about trt and the implication it may have on a young guy like yourself.
    you shouldn't be cycling
    you need to sort your diet out
    and you need to get in the gym and learn how to build some muscle and a solid foundation

I'm out of here I can see I am wasting my time but you should listen and learn something before you fuk yourself up big time.

best of luck
    almostgone, Myers, Kazumz and 1 others like this.

BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Knowledge Member on Prostate Cancer
    Blog Entries
    Hi Gents/Ladies,

Before we start, I'm 21 years of age and I couldn't care less about peoples opinions on this. It's been done, get over it and don't mention it. I have taken many members advice here, so I mean no disrespect.

I've been on 600mg Test 400 per week for 2 weeks now and I can feel it starting to come in Libido wise, I take Arimidex and HCG @500iu starting this Sunday.

AC T400/1.5ml:
    NO KICKERS

I've been assured by three people that this stuff is 'the shit', so I decided to take their opinion. They also advised me on the side effects etc...

I'm sitting at 17-18%BF, clearly not optimal for a cycle but I'm a natural ectomorph in which I completed a bulk and I gained little to nothing resulting in me left with a load of crap fat which I am not worried too much about.

Here's my BodySpace Profile (Not sure if against rules, please remove if so, it contains little personal information).
    BodySpace/

Here's a picture:
    https://scontent-b-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/15492_10204481460229269_3564898796560489204_n.jpg? oh=4cb38e91adfc4fb214238336d0bf3b47&oe=551A24E7"]Picture 10/Nov/2014 Before Cycle Start

Am I correct in thinking Testosterone helps maintain lean muscle tissue, correct?

If so, I need a cutting diet that will drop this fat off without the aid of Winstrol , Anavar , Clean or Tren . This is to be a straight forward cycle so I can get my bearings and evaluate the results.

Current:

Morning:
    1 40g Shake;
    4 Toast, 2 Ham;
    2 Eggs.

Dinner:
    1 40g Shake;

200g Chicken;
    Veg, any amount really;
    1 40g Shake.

Supper:
    40/60g Shake
    *Dependent on if I am hungry*
    2/4 Toast

Am I on the right track? Too much, too little?

I'm still probably going to make some gains from the testosterone but not as much if I cut which I have no issue with.

I've started the cycle at 14.2st and I'm currently 14.8st within two weeks. This is probably down to a diet change to the above, though.

I don't care what you are pinning at what age ? Who told you that eating like that was cutting you should get FAT ! ? lol ? 21 you need to learn to eat even before you hit the gym . . . lol ! uuuaaaaaa hell no not even on the field . . . . lol :! I am 55 and still learning
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 11-21-2014 at 10:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BuzzardMarinePumper View Post
    I don't care what you are pinning at what age ? Who told you that eating like that was cutting you should get FAT ! ? lol ? 21 you need to learn to eat even before you hit the gym . . . lol ! uuuaaaaaa hell no not even on the field . . . . lol :! I am 55 and still learning
    What could I do to improve the diet? To me, it looks healthy. I can't see where I would gain fat from it?

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    I was trying to help you but you just ignored the parts what would be useful to you because you think you know best, I will leave your thread if that's what you want but your diet is awful, your training is obviously the same because its not working and the picture in all honesty you don't look like you have ever been in a gym. You also don't fully understand about trt and the implication it may have on a young guy like yourself.
    you shouldn't be cycling
    you need to sort your diet out
    and you need to get in the gym and learn how to build some muscle and a solid foundation

I'm out of here I can see I am wasting my time but you should listen and learn something before you fuk yourself up big time.

best of luck
    Mate, you dropped this reply to start with:

How in any way shape or form are helping? You did waste time because you didn't explain yourself so all it looked like to me is a load of gabber.

I've gone from 9st to 14.8st in 2 and a half years. How the **** can you say that I look like I've never stepped foot in the gym? Natural people look this way. I am an ectomorph, first cycle with shit genetics. My family are all skinny and my dad is tiny.

Just because I don't look like you, doesn't mean I've never stepped foot in the gym before.

Don't go 'telling' me, explain to me. There's a massive difference right there.

I agree my diets been sloppy before, but I've cleaned it up in the last few months. If you look at my bodyspace profile, you can see that I went through a failed bulk, but live and learn mate.

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Hi Gents/Ladies,

Please read this: The young and Steroids

AC T400/1.5ml:
    NO KICKERS

If I did everything that I was told was "the sh*t" in my life, I'd probably be dead.

You're right, it's not optimal. Please visit the diet section.

BodySpace/

Here's a picture:

You have the potential to have a nice foundation by training naturally for the next 4 years. You don't have that foundation yet.

Yes.

Visit the diet section. Drop the cycle. How do you justify running AAS when you still "need a cutting diet"?

Current:

I'm not going to go into macros and other details as to why I suggest the below. You can take care of that in the diet section. Since you didn't post macros, I can bet you don't know them yourself, so how would we without doing the leg work for you? Post you diet, complete with macros in the diet section for a proper critique. But a few suggestions:

Morning:
    1 40g Shake;
    4 Toast, 2 Ham;
    2 Eggs.

Add some egg whites, and drop the shake and ham. Some would argue to replace the toast with oats, but I feel you can leave it (again, as long as you know the macros for the amount).

Dinner:
    1 40g Shake;

Drop the shake. Add a lean, whole food protein to your carbs.

200g Chicken;
    Veg, any amount really;
    1 40g Shake.

You have 2 sources of protein here, and no carbs. Drop the shake, and add a quality carb source to fuel your workout. Keep the veggies.

Supper:
    40/60g Shake
    *Dependent on if I am hungry* <<Eat it whether you're hungry or not. Consistency is the key.
    2/4 Toast

This meal is important as it's immediately after your workout. You'll learn why once you visit the diet section. You can keep the shake here. I would drop the toast and just add oats (carb source) for conveniency. Follow this meal with a quality protein/fat meal to hold you over throughout the night.

Am I on the right track? Too much, too little? No.

I've started the cycle at 14.2st and I'm currently 14.8st within two weeks. This is probably down to a diet change to the above, though. No, this is due to water weight.
    Responses in red.

You have much to learn and many gains to be made naturally before you cycle. Stop now, get advice from members here on whether or not you need to run a pct for the amount of time you've been on.

I tell myself over and over not to comment on these types of threads that say "I don't care about peoples' opinions here. I've already made up my mind". But here I am again. I'm sure you'll reply to this advice I've given you with the same type of response you gave to Marcus. Oh well, I tried.
    Last edited by musclestack; 11-21-2014 at 11:20 AM.

How in any way shape or form are helping? You did waste time because you didn't explain yourself so all it looked like to me is a load of gabber.

I've gone from 9st to 14.8st in 2 and a half years. How the **** can you say that I look like I've never stepped foot in the gym? Natural people look this way. I am an ectomorph, first cycle with shit genetics. My family are all skinny and my dad is tiny.

Just because I don't look like you, doesn't mean I've never stepped foot in the gym before.

I agree my diets been sloppy before, but I've cleaned it up in the last few months. If you look at my bodyspace profile, you can see that I went through a failed bulk, but live and learn mate.
    Read my response above. I don't want to put words into Marcus' mouth, but I believed I explained, more or less, what he is getting at. There is much more I could've posted and critiqued, but again, I'm not going to do all the leg work for you. You must understand that there are so many people (newbies) here that want to do things their way and don't want to hear about the risk factors when it comes to running AAS when they're too young and don't have a proper foundation or diet plan, then they get defensive when someone brings it up. It's not that Marcus (or anyone else) doesn't want to explain; it's the fact that even after he takes the time to do so, you still won't listen.

you want me to spend an hour writing out a diet and training routine for someone who has an attitude like yourself when its not going to do anything anyway, you disregard my comments because you don't like what ive got to say but I was honest.
    natty guys do look like they go to the gym if they have everything dialled in right you don't and your attitude stinks, sorry if you find my comments hurtful but its true you don't look like you train to me.

keep using that shit gear and doing what your doing, its the best thing for you

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Kazumz, the thing about the reply above from Marcus is that he is serious. When he runs across someone who honestly wants to learn and accept constructive criticism, the man literally goes out of his way to help them via advice and suggestions....and he's got an @ssload of experience and knowledge to share.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Knowledge Member on Prostate Cancer
    Blog Entries
    What could I do to improve the diet? To me, it looks healthy. I can't see where I would gain fat from it?
    Eat every 3 hours Cut back on Carbs and loose 20lbs ! Drink 1.5 gals of water a day !
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 11-22-2014 at 08:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by musclestack View Post
    Responses in red.

You have much to learn and many gains to be made naturally before you cycle. Stop now, get advice from members here on whether or not you need to run a pct for the amount of time you've been on.

I tell myself over and over not to comment on these types of threads that say "I don't care about peoples' opinions here. I've already made up my mind". But here I am again. I'm sure you'll reply to this advice I've given you with the same type of response you gave to Marcus. Oh well, I tried.
    No, I actually genuinely enjoyed reading your reply as I found it directly helpful. Appreciate the advice

Morning
    4 Egg Whites
    4 Toast OR Oats

Dinner
    200g White Rice/Shake (If not available for any reason)
    200g Chicken

Tea
    200g Chicken/Shake (If not available for any reason)
    200/300g White Rice
    Veggies

Supper
    40/60g Shake
    2/4 Toast

Better?
    Last edited by Kazumz; 11-22-2014 at 02:55 PM.

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    There are really only two times you should need to take a shake, and you don't really "need" to, but, post workout and a casein shake before bed. You need to eat as much whole unprocessed food as possible. I know you don't want to heed the advice that goes against your desires, but it is for good reason it was given to you. Be safe, do some research and implement it into your training and lifestyle.

No, I actually genuinely enjoyed reading your reply as I found it directly helpful. Appreciate the advice

Morning
    4 Egg Whites
    4 Toast OR Oats

Not bad, but I would add 1 whole egg for a good fat source. This will slow the protein absorption down and hold you over until your next meal.

Dinner
    200g White Rice/Shake (If not available for any reason)
    200g Chicken

Only use the shake if you absolutely have to. The chicken and rice is a good meal here.

Tea
    200g Chicken/Shake (If not available for any reason)
    200/300g White Rice
    Veggies

Same advice as second meal.

Supper
    40/60g Shake
    2/4 Toast

This is immediately after training, yes? If so, the shake is fine. The toast is ok, but I would just add oats to your shake for convenience. Other than that, this meal is ok.

After your pwo shake above, add one more meal before bed to prevent you from going into a catabolic state over night. Make this a protein/fat meal (the fat slows down the absorption of protein (as discussed in meal 1) and hold you over longer. If you don't want to eat a meal, you can take zempey's advice here and have a casein (not whey) shake.

Better? Getting there.

Responses in bold above. This is the first step into putting together a diet; knowing what to eat. But now you need to figure out exactly how much you're eating. You need to find the macros (amount of protein, carbs, and fats) for each meal to find out if you're getting too much or too little. This is key. If not, you're wasting your time.

It sounds like you're willing to take the advice on getting your diet dialed in. Good job. I have 2 more crucial pieces of advice that you need to take: 1. Go to the diet section. Live there. There's a wealth of information, and it will also direct you in how to calculate all you macros/total calories (if you don't already know how). 2. Please stop this cycle. You're only going to do damage to yourself, and you won't end up keeping any if your gains when you come off without a more solid foundation and sufficient diet knowledge. I can almost bet you did not read the link I posted above, "The Young and Steroids ". Please read it. It's not a joke.

Best of luck to you.
    MS

In addition: When I say the toast is ok, I'm assuming that this is a toasted piece of bread with no additives. Don't go adding butter/jam/jelly. I realize this is going to taste very blan, which is why I suggest switching to oats instead. If you choose oats in this meal, you can add 0 calorie sweeteners such as Splenda, stevia, cinnamon, etc to make it taste better. You could even add some berries if you'd like. Use google for more ideas (or the diet section here).

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    I use frozen fruit, nuts, protein powder, protein peanut butter, and cinnamon. It is a damn good meal, keeps me going for a few hours.

And one more thing: after you finalize your diet, post your training regimen in the workout section for critique. Take this next comment as constructive criticism without getting worked up about it: I can tell by your posts that you don't know much about diet/training (although I know you think you do). If you would just read and take ALL of my advice above, you will be absolutely shocked at what you will gain NATURALLY over the next few years. Your natural test is so high right now it will be like gaining on AAS. THEN, when you are a bit older, with a solid foundation, and better knowledge of dieting and training, you can go on AAS and actually KEEP your gains. Follow this advice, and one day you'll thank me.

Stay safe.
    MS

Thread Information