Ryan624 is offline Associate Member

Test E /deca major gain weeks?

Hey yall I'm halfway through week 8 of a 500 test e 250 deca cycle. This is my first cycle and I've gained just shy of 20 pounds. A chunk of this was put on almost immediately most likely due to water weight. Also i was eating well below maintenance for awhile before so the high calories brought my weight up quick..Im wanted to know what anyone else's experiences were as far as when they saw there best gains. I feel like i really didnt start getting too much stronger until week 7. And this week my pump is insane. Is it possible for me to keep making gains for another month or so or even for the full 14 weeks? My wife is noticing my size gain but im not to the point where i see it unless im flexing or straight from the gym. Anyones personal experiences would be greatly appreciated. I train and eat enough all the time. Get great sleep and kill food . Taking creatine and l arginine as well.

Rida5d is offline Member
    Ur first cycle should have been test only

Anyways , it's too late to speak about that

Test and deca was/is always great for mass.. If diet is on spot..
    are u using caber with deca?
    What about an AI ?
    Last edited by Rida5d; 11-20-2014 at 03:51 PM.

shaunjohn242002 is offline Associate Member
    If you're eating enough calories u could pack on more. U using an ai- hcg ? It'll be a hard life for a while if you're not

no caber im taking adex .5 eod

i just ordered hcg so weeks 9 through 14 im going to take it.. you think that will help with the hard life thing?

Rida5d is offline Member
    Yes it will help..
    U should have started from week 1 the hcg .
    Caber while on a 19-nor is a must IMO

How is ur sex drive?
    Last edited by Rida5d; 11-20-2014 at 04:38 PM.

shaunjohn242002 is offline Associate Member
    Yes it will, you'll need bacteriostatic water to mix it with. Shoot it at 250 iu 2 x a week up until 3 days before pct starts then stop and continue with pct. don't take it during pct. if you're taking adex u probably won't need caber. U should have some laying around just in case though. Test/ deca was my last cycle btw. I used it cause I was having joint issues. Be sure to do the math right with the hcg mixture. Enjoy

Rida5d is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shaunjohn242002 View Post
    if you're taking adex u probably won't need caber.
    U are are right in terms of lactating .. If his estradiol is in check he won't have this prob ..

Still he would need caber for elevated prolactin levels , that can screw up his sex drive

thanks for the replies much appreciated. I wasn't aware that needed a caber. Is there a specific one that you recommend? I will order now if you think that will help. My sex drive has been pretty nuts for the most part but there are def some days that its not so high. I upped the adex dosage thinking that would help the problem. I was contemplating dropping the deca and increase test to 600 for rest of cycle. Is that crazy? or increasing the deca to 300 to 350 to actually get some gains from it.

Rida5d is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan624 View Post
    thanks for the replies much appreciated. I wasn't aware that needed a caber. Is there a specific one that you recommend? I will order now if you think that will help. My sex drive has been pretty nuts for the most part but there are def some days that its not so high. I upped the adex dosage thinking that would help the problem. I was contemplating dropping the deca and increase test to 600 for rest of cycle. Is that crazy? or increasing the deca to 300 to 350 to actually get some gains from it.

Most likely that's prolactin .. It kills sex drive and cause u a limp dick that's why I said caber is important with deca ..
    I'd be careful in changing Adex dosage , blood test is important to know where u stand at ,
    Better to stop guessing game man

Good luck.

I was contemplating dropping the deca and increase test to 600 for rest of cycle. Is that crazy? or increasing the deca to 300 to 350 to actually get some gains from it.

the only site i could find for the caber takes up to 2 weeks. Will it be worth it to run for the last 4 weeks?

Rida5d is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan624 View Post
    I was contemplating dropping the deca and increase test to 600 for rest of cycle. Is that crazy? or increasing the deca to 300 to 350 to actually get some gains from it.
    Ryan , playing the yo yo with dosages could get you in trouble

You are already in trouble :
    1- ur cycle was not planned well, no hcg no dopamine agonist
    2- ur first cycle should be only test , u added deca and now you have to deal with estrogen / prolactin / progesterone issues.
    3- u have no blood work
    4- now u want to change ur dosages , it's a hormone you are injecting , not water.

Thanks, what about dropping the deca all together and keeping test where it is? Its going to take 2 weeks for caber to come as far as I can tell so far online.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan624
    Thanks, what about dropping the deca all together and keeping test where it is? Its going to take 2 weeks for caber to come as far as I can tell so far online.
    Probably a wise choice at this point and stop playing with your dosages.

ok im able to get caber in 2 days and hcg will be here in 3-5. Im thinking of leaving the cycle alone and keeping both. I now know what a fool I was to listen to an "experienced Person" with this shit. I should have known when I found out he's cruising for life that he assumes thats what everyone does. What dose should I run the caber?

is prami ok to use in place of caber??

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yes it is.

Thread Information