rissinite is offline Associate Member

HELP: Brown QV bottle is new to me

OK fellas, I just received my Winny QV today, and it came in a brown, non-seethru bottle, unlike my clear Ttokkyo Testanon came in. I know that legit Winny will separate into two layers, however, I cannot see thru the bottle. What can I do to check the validity of the juice, without tampering with the quality of it? This is probably a stupid question, but I've never gotten anything before that wasn't in a clear vial. Thanks

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I have a vial of QV Winny 50 and 100 and both are brown but you can see through them if you look hard enough.

Check the holograms on the box and the vial. The newer hologram will have v-slits in them and the older ones you will need to peel back and when you do it will leave dots.

Also, here's a post on fake and legit QV gear. It's not winny but it will help you to verify it.

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...QV%2A+AND+fake
    Last edited by TheMudMan; 06-15-2003 at 07:47 PM.

I've got the dots...so that's a good thing since QV has been shady lately. But it looks like one cloudy mess. Doesn't seem like two seperate layers

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by rissinite
    I've got the dots...so that's a good thing since QV has been shady lately. But it looks like one cloudy mess. Doesn't seem like two seperate layers
    When I went to use mine after sitting in my dresser it was seperated. I don't know how long it will take but if you let it sit for a day or so it should seperate. But the dots from the hologram is good so your fine. Also the hologram should be very shinny and colorful.

THanks for the help man...the link was good...and as long as this junk seperates, I'm all good.

Thread Information