343geisa is offline New Member

How much did you feel youve changed since starting using?

Jes wonderin how you feel about your life in general before/after doin a cycle. How where the gains and did you feel youve kept the muscle mass alright? I wanna know the reasons why you started using.

jjalison is offline Junior Member
    I began bodybuilding in 2003. Hit somewhat of a wall sometime before 2005. I wanted to continue to gain in both strength and size so I incorporated AS. When I first began I was peaked at about 210, very lean. After years of various cycles, I have been able to stay around 230 - 235 with 8 or less BF. Overall I love the way I feel when I have gear running through my system. I have constant energy, I can eat (properly) like a horse. My sex drive is out the roof, overall it is great. Off cycle I don't feel bad either. I keep my energy levels up, only get sluggish around the 2nd week of finishing a cycle and it only lasts about a week. Regardless I am a big guy and I enjoy it very much.

gainz4dayz17 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jjalison View Post
    I began bodybuilding in 2003. Hit somewhat of a wall sometime before 2005. I wanted to continue to gain in both strength and size so I incorporated AS. When I first began I was peaked at about 210, very lean. After years of various cycles, I have been able to stay around 230 - 235 with 8 or less BF. Overall I love the way I feel when I have gear running through my system. I have constant energy, I can eat (properly) like a horse. My sex drive is out the roof, overall it is great. Off cycle I don't feel bad either. I keep my energy levels up, only get sluggish around the 2nd week of finishing a cycle and it only lasts about a week. Regardless I am a big guy and I enjoy it very much.
    How much do you lose/how does your body change in your off period?

jjalison is offline Junior Member
    I never fluctuate very much. Mainly my fullness goes up and strength while on. As for actual weight, it stays within 5 lbs on or off. I just finished a cycle in fact and in the last 2 weeks off I have lost 4 lbs. Of course I also started a HGH cycle 2 weeks ago and have gained 5 lbs of water.

343geisa is offline New Member
    You know, that doesnt sound too bad. I was always under the impression the longer you dozed off the harder gains made, thus keeping up with weight seems to be a common problem in the community. What i did not realize, however, was how much water retention comes into play while calculating total weight gains / loss. Mainly only for looks tho as I too have realized strength assessment has nothing at all to do with the actual pound for pound muscle weight.

Thread Information