Kendall17 is offline New Member

College baseball pitcher

What's up everyone. I'm a college baseball pitcher basically with my mind set on juicing this spring. I'm a pre med major so I understand what I'm putting in my body and the "side effects" of my actions. Naturally a pretty solid kid, I'm 6'1 and around 210 at 13-16% bf. It's my senior season and I don't have much to lose with baseball at this point so I want to try it out. Over my 3 previous seasons I've realized the stronger I am the harder I throw. I sit around 85-87, nothing eye popping for a RHP. What in planning on doing is 10 weeks of TestE at 500 per week, separate it to 2 250 shots. Not really sure of anything else I want to take during the cycle, and narrowed it down to a couple options for PCT. I'm not predisposed to hair loss (grandfather died at 80 with a full head of hair) , not predisposed to ance, not sure about gyno, and really mild tempered. I'm a starting pitcher so I basically know what day of the week I'm going to throw so it won't really affect my workout schedule. When I workout I have 5 days. Each day has a power warmup, main lift, and an auxiliary lift. I have a front squat, DB Press, hand clean, BB Row, and Deadlift day. I run 2-4 miles 4 times a week at moderate pace. I'm huge into arm care and basically live in the trainers room doing arm care Pre-Hab. Eat pretty good, and haven't drank for a half a year. I drink 2 gallons of water or maybe a little more a day( basically because the amount I sweat when I workout), and I intermittent fast. I don't fast really for any particular reason except I like the way it makes my feel during the day. I usually go 18 fast and 6 feed and crush 3000 or so calories. Anyway, My problem is that I'm not sure how to schedule this. My season is about 12 weeks of games and then postseason play. At what point after the cycle do you see significant strength loss, and are there any pitchers who have tried this in season? I think I've coved most of the questions y'all would want to know. And btw the testing is pretty relaxed, they only take urine and they pick 3 or 4 freshman and the trainer will give us a pretty lengthy heads up for the test.
    Any advice would be cool with me.
    Thanks

swolehead is offline Member
    didn't mention your age. you don't need to add anything u seem to think you know mostly everything your about to do to your body I'll let other comment as far as that goes because there most likely guna tell you diet and training and hold off on the aas. I suggest you do more research because all the answers you seek as far as the cycle are on this forum already. as far as personal exspirience I used to be a pitcher nothing outstanding just in high school but if I was to train for pitching now I would use nasm power training protocol exspcialy for chest it would increase explosiveness you would do this by a heavy set 1 to 3 followed by a explosive movement of the same muscle Groupe 8 to 12 so for example bench heavy 1 to 3 then superset with clapping pushups. but also like I said before you never mentioned age and if you do I'm sur everyone is going to advice against your choice of using.

Kendall17 is offline New Member
    I'm 21, I know I can do some digging but I really haven't found anything pitcher specific. I know there were 10 or 12 players on my
    Team, all on TestE but none were pitchers. I've tried a lot and I don't wanna look back and said I could have tried gear and maybe had a chance. Appreciate the reply though man

Thread Information