Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Times Roman
  • 1 Post By jesse4466

Thread: Holy PIP!

cttoasn is offline Associate Member

Holy PIP!

1st pip last Monday into the right quad went excellent. Very very minimal pip.

2nd pin on Thursday Morning into the left quad...WOW! Felt it as soon as I stood up. Walking around like a cripple ha ha. Using the left hand, the needle moved side to side slightly. I couldn't keep it all the way in, kind of up and down a few times. Disaster ha ha. Think I pushed the oil in too fast also to get the disaster over with.

Fridays training was do-able but man was it uncomfortable. Walking around after being seated for a while takes a few minutes to smooth out the leg pain. Training this morning was even more uncomfortable. But I fought through it...feels like the mother of all knots/bruise in that muscle.

That is all, ha ha.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    it's easy mate...

....slap the quad hard, then bang the needle in there. if you hit bone, back it off a bit. then jam that plunger hard all the way til the syringe is empty, slap away the blood on the quad a few times. Now give me two hoorah's and go about your day.

easy. only takes a couple of seconds.

This is how men do it.
    cttoasn likes this.

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    I have simpler solution.

dont pin quad...

no matter how the **** I pin quad it is painful as hell.

start to pin shoulder triceps glute.

easy and painless.

I believe some arent meant to pin quad painlessly...
    Last edited by qscgugcsq; 11-22-2014 at 03:15 PM.

BeingSwole is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cttoasn
    1st pip last Monday into the right quad went excellent. Very very minimal pip. 2nd pin on Thursday Morning into the left quad...WOW! Felt it as soon as I stood up. Walking around like a cripple ha ha. Using the left hand, the needle moved side to side slightly. I couldn't keep it all the way in, kind of up and down a few times. Disaster ha ha. Think I pushed the oil in too fast also to get the disaster over with. Fridays training was do-able but man was it uncomfortable. Walking around after being seated for a while takes a few minutes to smooth out the leg pain. Training this morning was even more uncomfortable. But I fought through it...feels like the mother of all knots/bruise in that muscle. That is all, ha ha.
    Holy chit, I just made a post about this. The pin went smooth but the pain that came late at night and now the next day for me is crazy. Wow, I thought after that smooth pin that I can do quad from now on straight through my cycle. Nope

jesse4466 is offline Member
    Sounds familar.. My problem was no matter where I pinned it killed.. So I did the quads so I could exercise every body part aside from legs comfortably. And for some reason ass just didn't work trying to do it myself..shoulders wouldn't have let me lift at all.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    What are you guys pinning t400?
    I always pin quads and it use to hurt but now nothing.
    I bet someone could hit me with a dart and it wouldn't bother me.

Quote Originally Posted by derekkpapa1 View Post
    What are you guys pinning t400?
    I always pin quads and it use to hurt but now nothing.
    I bet someone could hit me with a dart and it wouldn't bother me.

To be fair...it was MY second pin ever! And THAT quads first.

Virgin muscle + new guy fumble fingers = sore couple days.

Quote Originally Posted by derekkpapa1
    What are you guys pinning t400? I always pin quads and it use to hurt but now nothing. I bet someone could hit me with a dart and it wouldn't bother me.
    This was the case with me also. Test 500...stopped hurting after prob 5 weeks hitting both legs ..

Quote Originally Posted by jesse4466 View Post
    This was the case with me also. Test 500...stopped hurting after prob 5 weeks hitting both legs ..
    **** me...5 weeks? That's 8 more pins! Ha ha.

Quote Originally Posted by cttoasn
    **** me...5 weeks? That's 8 more pins! Ha ha.
    Yep, was a nightmare. Almost went to doctor at one point. Literally limped 5 weeks straight. I def injected wrong 75% of the time...too fast. Blood would spurt out at times, it was a mess on some occasions. But the 2nd half of cycle it went pretty smooth over all.
    cttoasn likes this.

I'm almost positive this is all a result of the obvious mistakes I was watching myself make as soon as the needle went in.

My massive success and very minimal pip on my first pin gives me hope. I at least know that I CAN do it without pip. Just can't be a fumble fingers again.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Even after pinning alot in the quads I still take my sweet time.
    after the jab I take about 45 seconds to a minute to inject the gear depending on the amount.
    I always warm gear which depends on who you asks helps or not. Switch quads, message for few minutes after. Always pin sitting (relaxed). Keep steady because if you are not steady the needle will cut your muscle tissue.
    Just few thoughts

brazuka is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by qscgugcsq View Post
    I have simpler solution.

dont pin quad...

no matter how the **** I pin quad it is painful as hell.

start to pin shoulder triceps glute.

easy and painless.

I believe some arent meant to pin quad painlessly...
    Pretty much agree here. I only shoot quads with a slin pin and the max oil those hold is 1cc.

brazuka is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jesse4466 View Post
    Yep, was a nightmare. Almost went to doctor at one point. Literally limped 5 weeks straight. I def injected wrong 75% of the time...too fast. Blood would spurt out at times, it was a mess on some occasions. But the 2nd half of cycle it went pretty smooth over all.
    Take 2 motrin pills when you can barely walk and feel all that pain, make sure it's the real one and not the cheaper generic version. Thank me later.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    im the medical field I have found that only children get an IM shot in the quad. I never inject there. Just go with another site. Quads might be easy to see and inject but not the best place, IMHO

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I did quads once a week for a year. Then all of the sudden they became sensitive and I starting hitting nerves. I still do them once in a while but not often.

BeingSwole is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by derekkpapa1
    What are you guys pinning t400? I always pin quads and it use to hurt but now nothing. I bet someone could hit me with a dart and it wouldn't bother me.
    So the pain a day after which is now hurting me for three days now is because of virgin muscle? It was my first quad shot.

Haydenz is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    I throw 6 mls into my quads a week, the pip goes away after a while and you learn the best spots to bin, quads are easy as balls. highly recommended

Thread Information