Lh321 is offline New Member

Cycle help plzzzz??

Hi I am about to start my 2nd cycle I have tri tren 150 and test400 which is a tri blend 150mg test E 15o test c and 100mg test prop what would best dosage of these be any advice would be great thanks. Guys !

HawaiiLifr is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lh321 View Post
    Hi I am about to start my 2nd cycle I have tri tren 150 and test400 which is a tri blend 150mg test E 15o test c and 100mg test prop what would best dosage of these be any advice would be great thanks. Guys !
    Just curious, what's the tri-tren ? Also, you've got testC and testE together in a blend? So basically you've got 300MG long ester and 100MG of Prop in each mL? You need to inject the 100MG of Prop EOD to get that benefit, which means you'll be injecting over 1,200MG of Test a week. Good luck with that- especially when combining it with TREN.
    Last edited by HawaiiLifr; 11-22-2014 at 04:54 PM.

With this "Tri-Tren ", you'll not doubt have an enanthate in there. You're in for a hell of a ride if you don't keep your estrogen in check.

I wouldn't inject a mL of the Test blend more than twice a week (actually only once). If it were me I'd scrap that sh*t and buy individual compounds and run the cycle exactly as you want. You do know exactly what you want to run, right?
    Last edited by HawaiiLifr; 11-22-2014 at 05:00 PM.

Cheers for taking time to reply pal. I've added pics here so u can see exactly what the blends are would u say this cycle is no good for me then or what ? I was going to do 0.5ml test and 0.5 ml tren jabs on a sat and again on Tuesday

Quote Originally Posted by Lh321 View Post
    Cheers for taking time to reply pal. I've added pics here so u can see exactly what the blends are would u say this cycle is no good for me then or what ? I was going to do 0.5ml test and 0.5 ml tren jabs on a sat and again on Tuesday
    Generally you want your Test dose to be smaller than your Tren . Tren sides can get out of hand if your estrogen isn't in check. I don't like what you've got planned. 400MG Test and 150MG Tren per week. Too much Test and not enough Tren. Focus on the Tren. Cut the Test in half- to 200MG a week. And if things go alright, increase the Tren. Focus on the Tren. Next time consider not buying blends- it's much easier to adjust your cycle with individual compounds.

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    I ran a test blend last cycle 100/100/100 twice a week with 100mg tren e twice a week, worked great until I added a shot of each with no AI, then the sides and paranoia set in. I found this site and got things under control, I will be running the blend again, I liked it.

swolehead is offline Member
    also your going to have to do the test eod because that prop that complicates things I would not have bough that personaly but the rest of the advice you've gotten is good definatly low test 200 a week it's just to combat the sides you get from having no test.

Thanks for the advice guys. So use think 0.5ml(200mg) a week of the test in total and keep the tren at 1ml per weeek and increase it if all goes well? Or run tren higher from the start

Cycle help plzzzz??-image-2018440777.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cycle help plzzzz??-image-324483464.jpg  

d 0.7ml tren and 0.3ml test In each jab sat an tues or 0.5ml and 0.2ml test mon wens and sat be better what use think ? Thanks

??????

swolehead is offline Member
    niether of your options were every other day injections

Low on Test, even down to 100MG week. High on Tren , up to 300MG week. Adjust from there. I have no idea what that means in mL for you. Blends are stupid.

DrewZ is offline Productive Member
    What are your stats?
    Age/Height/Weight/BF%/Lifting Experience/First Cycle?

Thread Information