zempey is offline Anabolic Member

Test levels on and off cycle.

I just had some blood work done and asked for my free test level to be checked. Back in the summer mid cycle I was 342 with a reference range of 15-142, so more than double the high end. Awesome, means my gear was at least real. Now the test I just got back was 37 with the same reference range, not good. I finished pct sept 19, so it's been a couple months. I was on 200mg test e, 200mg test c, and 200mg test p every week with 200mg tren e. Any thoughts on the levels on cycle compared to dosages and my off cycle levels and if they are high enough to build any muscle and recover?

Anyone have anything, I posted in the trt section as well. Wondering at what point is trt an proper option?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Any idea what your level was pre cycle? Thats really the important thing so you will know if you are lower now or the same. If you are lower now after cycle I would say No, do another pct and try to get it back up to where it was. If it was low already then maybe you were already on your way to low T.

I don't have any pre cycle bloods, I suspect it was low due to the symptoms I was having being the same as now. It has been quite a few years with no sex drive and being tired with slow recovery. I am training pretty hard right now and I am absolutely whipped out by dinner time, sore and tired. How low do you go before looking into treatments? I am pretty far down and think it might be time soon, I'm 42 carrying a fair amount of mass and it is getting harder and harder to keep up at this pace. Plus my wife is going to end up finding a fvck toy soon if I don't muster up some libido, hers is on fire and mine is a block of ice.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Mine was pretty low, 250 I think. I felt like sh*t for several years due to injuries and health issues but for some reason libido was never a problem. Yeah it sound like TRT might be a good option in your case but still find out why it's low. Lots of good info in the HRT/TRT section as you are aware.

Thanks LB.

Iceberg is offline Member
    I felt like shat at 382. I beleive I'm starting this week.

Range 280-1100

Thread Information