Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Chicagotarsier

Thread: pros and cons of pinning twice a week

Ryan624 is offline Associate Member

pros and cons of pinning twice a week

Hey I wanted to know what the pros and cons of pinning twice a week instead of once. Currently Im in week 8 of a 14-16 week 500 test e cycle. Ive been told by many people to divide the dose and pin 250 twice a week. Will this effect my gaining ability? Also If I get to week 14 and am still gaining lbs is there that much of a difference of recovery time and ability if i decide to run it 16 weeks? my pct is clomid, nolva and hcgenerate. Currently taking adex and caber as well starting hcg this week. My natural test numbers are pretty low for a 28 year old so im trying to really capitalize on this size ive been putting on. So far ive gained 20 lbs.

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Pinning twice a week has nothing to do with gains. It is about blood levels being stable and the Ester you are using.

Hcg should had been better used throughout the entire cycle not pct.

If this is your first cycle stop at 12 weeks. No need for more. And yes 16 weeks is a "long" cycle for most and you will need to adjust your pct accordingly.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    I pin 3.5 times a week and the biggest difference I see is the ability to keep E2 from fluctuating. The more you pin the more stable the level of testosterone , therefore the more stable level of oestrogen, therefore less E2 sides because you can know where your E2 is at form a single lab at week 4...always. Estrogen creates some hellish sides if you let it.

Length of cycle....personal opinions. If you got your stuff together and can give blood and do labs properly....then do what you need to do. If you do not have a place or dr to do phlebotomies...then 12-weeks is more than enough. It is not about if your body can handle the 16 weeks of tat...it is about if you can manage your sides properly. Sides can easily move someone from healthy to danger area for stroke of MI.

PCT stickies need to be memorized and taken to heart. I am on TrT for life and it is what it is...you do not have to be so dont be a douche lol.
    swolehead likes this.

Ryan624 is offline Associate Member
    thanks for the responses fellas. much appreciated

Thread Information