afstud18 is offline New Member

Which cycle would be best? Equipoise or Decca?

Im 6'1 and work out 5 or 6 days a week and have a very strict workout program and i weigh 162lbs. No matter how much i eat i cant gain an ounce of weight and im not getting stronger ive been platued for over 3 months while doing reps or nothing higher than 6. I am either gonna do a cycle of Decca 300 or a cycle of equipoise i am wondering which one would be better for weight gain and to keep it. Also i am worried about the decca staying in my system for a long period of time. Anyone who has used equipoise i am curious to see how it worked? thanks!

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Why are you worried about the length of time that deca stays in your system ?? Plan on getting busted by a steroid test for a sporting activity ??

I would say you're a little young to be juicing too. 162 is skinny, yes. But over time, with a proper diet & training, you can add some weight.

Iron_body03 is offline New Member
    If your looking for weight gains I think equipoise alone isnt the best thing to use. Also, if you go with the deca , watch out for deca dick you shouldn't be using deca without test.
    Last edited by Iron_body03; 06-15-2003 at 09:53 PM.

afstud18 is offline New Member
    Actually time is a factor and i heard decca can last up to 18 months and that wont do. I want something to gain weight and strenght without a lot of side effects. I heard that equipoise is one of the cleanist and it has the best gains that you keep. i know decca works for a fact its just the time period. I would like to hear from someone who has cylced equipoise.

Give it time bro! One time I didn't gain anything for 8 months, and that was after a year of lifting! But just give your body time to grow and rest and you will...
    As for your question, it is clear you need to do more research. Hit the drug profiles section hard on the main page. Don't do a deca only cycle, throw in test and dbol for the beginning. Research good stacks and dosages if your mind is set.
    Research is the key bro!
    Good luck.

HUGE PRESSER

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    At 18 you can make good gains without juice

JohnnyB

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    18? Bro, to young....Slow down and make sure your diet is perfect. Like everyone is saying, give it time. You have to do more research as well. Do Not put anything into your body you have no knowledge about. Also, read up on some threads about juicing to young. Hopefully you will make the right decision.

Thread Information