Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >

Thread: DNP Cycle tips?

traindune is offline New Member

Talking DNP Cycle tips?

I am going on a DNP cycle for 14 days, 7 days on 250mg and the last 7 days on 500mg with0 a low carb diet consisting of lots of fruits, and protein. I am 20 years old, 5'9 and weigh 180lbs and want to get down to 155 after a second cycle, my goal for my first cycle is to drop 10-15 lbs and maintain a weight of 165-170 after my 2 week cycle. An example of a day of meals below, please give advice regarding my diet as I understand it's the most important aspect of a weight loss cycle.

LOT'S OF WATER (1.5 gallons a day)

8am 2 eggs and fresh fruit

10am Protein energy bar

12pm Spinach salad

3am choice of snack (For fuel)

7am Baked chicken and a variety of veggies.

I will also be taking many multivitamins including lots of vitamin C and E

Also, I work 6 days a week 10 hour shifts so I don't really have the time to go to the gym and workout so I was wondering, are you normally suppose to work out while doing a DNP cycle or just relax and let the DNP do the work during your cycle?

Please make any suggestions regarding my diet for me to make changes as this will be my first cycle of DNP, any suggestions for a better fat loss is greatly appreciated!!

I will be posting updates and before and after pictures once I start my cycle in about a week!

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    DNP cycle recommendations: don't do it
    Craze1 likes this.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    worse thing you can do is use that poison, it can kill you and cause you some horrific problems. There are far better alternatives if you wanted to go down the route of chemicals but diet and cardio would be the winner in my camp.

Rida5d is offline Member
    One mistake and u ll be 10 feet under

If u have a social life u can forget about DNP , u ll smell like shit.. Literally u ll stink .., and u ll feel like you are living inside a boiler as ur temperature would elevate..

Paint industry could use DNP more that u do.

Iceberg is offline Member
    2,4-Dinitrophenol (DNP ) is reported to cause rapid loss of weight, but unfortunately is associated with an unacceptably high rate of significant adverse effects. DNP is sold mostly over the internet under a number of different names as a weight loss/slimming aid. It causes uncoupling of oxidative phosphorylation; the classic symptom complex associated with toxicity of phenol-based products such as DNP is a combination of hyperthermia, tachycardia, diaphoresis and tachypnoea, eventually leading to death. Fatalities related to exposure to DNP have been reported since the turn of the twentieth century. To date, there have been 62 published deaths in the medical literature attributed to DNP. In this review, we will describe the pattern and pathophysiology of DNP toxicity and summarise the previous fatalities associated with exposure to DNP.

Um really..... I never heard of it. I'd say smoking crack looks safer

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    it seems this DNP nonsense comes in waves. we killed one thread the other day and here's another one............

Rida5d is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    it seems this DNP nonsense comes in waves. we killed one thread the other day and here's another one............
    100% true.. And in every forum..
    The damn thing is spreading like a flu

Thread Information