bruins9395 is offline New Member

This may be a stupid question

So I am still new to this as I am 5 weeks into my first cycle in 10-12 years. I plan on doing this as 14 week cycle. I am taking
    150 mg test prop eod
    250 mg test cyp every 4th day
    100 mg of npp eod
    my last 7 weeks I am going to add 50mg win ed

So my (probably stupid) question is I am clearly pinning a lot and was wondering if when I took the test prop and npp would it be bad to draw them both together in same syringe to not pin twice eod? If you look at this and think to yourself this guy's an idiot I apologize I just do not know and the prop makes it feel like I got charlie horse then next day for few hours so I try not to pin in same area to close together which is bit difficult at the moment cause I only am comfortable with shoulders and glutes

Sergio727 is offline Junior Member
    Yes you can do that. Just draw up one, then the next, and SWITCH THE NEEDLE before pinning! It mite be unsanitary, and itl also be dull as shit and make that prop even worse

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm sort of afraid to ask.
    Stats?
    Weight
    body fat
    training experience
    diet experience
    Cycle experience

thomasfreddy is offline Junior Member
    I put everything in the same barrel
    ... I was using tren suspension a few
    Weeks back with test and npp all
    In the same barrel ... It looked
    Nasty but that was just the suspension
    Floating around ....
    It's all gotta get in the blood mate
    So just pin away bro

34 years old, 6'4, 267lbs, bf 13%, as far as cycle exp. l did a couple cycles back when I was 22 and nothing since, my diet is fine.
    Training exp. I went to college for athletic training so I know what i'm doing there. i switch it up though I don't always train in a gym. I prefer outdoors. Dragging tractor tires and carrying 50-70 lb rocks up a hill that's about 140 yards long then throwing them down and digging holes. the workout from dragging tires and carrying rocks for 90 min straight beats the hell out of the gym.
    Also just a note i'm not looking to be very big in any way I just want to be very defined and muscular. I have lost a ton of weight already to get to this point cause I definetely let myself go for a while and got fat. I was 332 lbs at my heaviest. I lost that 65 lbs just with diet and cardio. So now that I am not fat (in my own comparison to 2 years ago cause i'm sure some people would think i am still fat) I want to speed up the process of removing rest of fat and getting bigger. I don't even know if this was best stack to do but I read some stuff and decided to try it like this

I was first looking at hgh but with ll different stuff I read about dosage, mixing, storage I decided against it

#1 Gear is not going to help you loose weight, only gain muscle. Diet and cardio is the only way to loose the fat.
    #2 since it's been that long since you have done a cycle it would really be best to just to a test only cycle either using the prop or cyp, it's up to you.

Do you plan on using HCG ? What about a PCT? A lot has changed in the last 12 years as science and understanding of how hormones really work in men.

This is a good sticky to start reading to help understand how it's all put together.
    My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle
    Last edited by lovbyts; 11-24-2014 at 09:28 AM.

I do plan on hcg . I ordered some already but again have read conflicting things on dosages and when to start it. trying to sort that out. I thought the hcg was a pct. I will read that later on today. Thanks for your help and advice. I do believe test does help in fat burning though. Due to the increased energy and body temperature increase overall. Anything that increases your body temperature burns fat as your metabolism is higher trying to bring the temperature back down. Also with it delivering more oxygen to muscles to repair them after workout your body will have to burn more calories to do so. I am not saying just taking it alone and doing nothing you would lose weight but those things plus the ability to workout harder and longer and recover quicker naturally will increase your body's ability to burn fat. One of the classes I had to take was on the dangers of steroid use but it also talked about the benefits. I know a lot has changed since 2001 when I graduated. Everything constantly changes. Just like the supposed "best workouts" jumps around like back then they said best way to workout was back/biceps and chest/triceps then it was muscle confusion then whatever other fad they come up with although I know bottom line is hard work and push yourself to your limits then go some more. I am positive you know more than me on this stuff, there is no doubt in my mind about that but do you disagree with what I said?

In your opinion what else should I take besides the hcg? that's ll I was planning on taking.

No not really disagreeing with you and I agree given those added aspects it does help but a LOT of people come here expecting miracles in regards to gear.

Here is a some good information on HCG .
    HCG: Why you should use it on-cycle only & how to prepare your hCG for injections

And here is some good info on PCT.
    Testosterone Cypionate + HCG + Dbol?

Quote Originally Posted by bruins9395
    So I am still new to this as I am 5 weeks into my first cycle in 10-12 years. I plan on doing this as 14 week cycle. I am taking 150 mg test prop eod 250 mg test cyp every 4th day 100 mg of npp eod my last 7 weeks I am going to add 50mg win ed So my (probably stupid) question is I am clearly pinning a lot and was wondering if when I took the test prop and npp would it be bad to draw them both together in same syringe to not pin twice eod? If you look at this and think to yourself this guy's an idiot I apologize I just do not know and the prop makes it feel like I got charlie horse then next day for few hours so I try not to pin in same area to close together which is bit difficult at the moment cause I only am comfortable with shoulders and glutes
    That's almost a gram a week of test alone.
    That is overkill if you ask me.
    I sure hope you are taking an AI.

Yes I am taking 1 mg arimidex eod. So far no estrogen sides. Thanks for the links and the help. I appreciate it.... I have read a lot of posts of people thinking test or whatever they may be taking to be like a "miracle" supplement that they can take it and not change anything suddenly drop weight and bf%. There is no way to lose weight without pushing yourself and making an effort. If such a thing existed (it would cost a fortune) but there would be a bunch of arnold's walking around everywhere. Thanks again for the info

Thread Information