TheGodFocker is offline Junior Member

Here's what I have been planning

I plan to run the following, if you see any thing that could be better prepared, let me know

Clen for 6 weeks:

Day 1-20mcg (starting off light to see how i react to it)
    Day 2-20mcg again (may bump to 40 if i respond well)
    Day 3-4- 40mcg
    Day 5-6- 60mcg
    Day 7-8- 80 mcg

and so on, bumping up 20mcg every 2 days is the plan, until I get up to 120mcg a day, if for some reason I hit a certain dosage and dont respond well, then I will back off, and stay around that dose and not go up to 120mcg a day, I dont plan to do 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, i want to run 6 weeks efficiently, so I will run with 3mcg of Keto every day, along with 5mg of taurine every day

My plan is to use this as a cut down, my body fat is approximately 14-15% body fat, and my ultimate goal is to successfully complete a Test E/D-bol cycle, but even though i was told my current bf% would be fine to run that cycle, I would much rather run that cycle at a lower BF%, lets say around 9-12%....personally I would feel better running that cycle at a lower bf% so I decided to implement clen first...then run that cycle to bulk afterwards, and after pct of that cycle, I may do another clen cycle as a finale, just to try and shed any fat i may gain from that....once again like I said above, if you have any input, or things you think should be administered or changed, feel free to chime in, this is not set in stone, just an idea, so if you have something you think would work better, than let me know...my current body fat is 14-15% and I weigh 218 lbs

some people have also told me, why not just do the test e/dbol first, then come back with the clen /keto and cut, so let me know what you guys think would be better

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGodFocker View Post
    some people have also told me, why not just do the test e/dbol first, then come back with the clen/keto and cut, so let me know what you guys think would be better
    My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

this isnt my first cycle

pitweiler is offline Member
    How many cycles have you done and what compounds did you run for each?

I've done one of test e/tren with no hcg , I used letro as AI, nolva/clomid as pct, i did not like tren at all

any opinons?

Thread Information